14 pooplez viewing

I was just wondering if the 14 viewing right now on teh OT is the same that it always is.

Hmmmm…:humm:

Explain the 14 viewing thing.

says they are viewing however most of them are hidden like me >g<

Your a lot like my sister. Very…different.

All your off topic posts, Chill out, kick back, and relax. This is your place to come and get off.
Sub-Forums: http://www.offtopicz.com/cb/statusicon/subforum_new.gif The Latest News, http://www.offtopicz.com/cb/statusicon/subforum_new.gif

Tis the formite count you see before you enter this part of the site.

I think it’d be a good idea to see a list of all the visiting formites on teh OT at the top or bottom of the page while you’re here.:thumbup

[quote=“Keight, post: 1100733”]says they are viewing however most of them are hidden like me >g<[/quote]hides behind curtain:ninja

I’m a lurker

Yes… you are.:wink:

How’s goin’?

Im not to sure if you wanted to insult me or compliment me there Ryder… im going to take it as a compliment anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

You know i can see yer feet right? :ninja

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1100738”]Yes… you are.:wink:

How’s goin’?[/QUOTE]

watching hockey at the moment, go Caps!!! :smiley:

other than that, my life sucks

How’s you?

[quote=“Keight, post: 1100739”]Im not to sure if you wanted to insult me or compliment me there Ryder… im going to take it as a compliment anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

You know i can see yer feet right? :ninja[/quote]http://dandunson.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/homer-simpson-oh-no.jpg :eek

:homo: :nod:

Thats a huge homer head!

[quote=“Anie, post: 1100740”]watching hockey at the moment, go Caps!!! :smiley:

other than that, my life sucks

How’s you?[/quote]Bummed 'cause the Pens lost yesterday. Got to jam w/ a drummer friend of mine though so, I guess I’m not all too bad.

I’m lookin’ forward to tomorrow’s game. I think the Pens are gonna turn things around this time.

[quote=“RedRyder, post: 1100742”]:homo: :nod:[/quote]Hmmmmm… Maybe I’ll be a lurker too.

[quote=“Keight, post: 1100743”]Thats a huge homer head![/quote]Yes. Yes it is. I didn’t know it was gonna be that huge.:smiley:

Guess you get teh point though.

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1100744”]

Yes. Yes it is. I didn’t know it was gonna be that huge.:smiley:

Guess you get teh point though.[/quote]

Oh yep i got the point… freaked out i could see your feet, or worried your feet were showing OR just un general dunno what to say insert giant homer head here… :24: Multi meaning!

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1100744”]Hmmmmm… Maybe I’ll be a lurker too.

[/QUOTE]No one knows when you are here and where you go… Except the Mods… They are all seeing… :cool

hahahahaha ALL SEEING!! See? :ninja

I have OTz open but I am dealing with cranky little man and talking elsewhere.

[quote=“RedRyder, post: 1100746”]No one knows when you are here and where you go… Except the Mods… They are all seeing… :cool[/quote]Invisi-mode. Yeah, the last forum I frequented had the same function.

I didn’t use it because I wanted folks to know I was there.

I’m not all that big on being sneaky.:wink:

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1100748”]I have OTz open but I am dealing with cranky little man and talking elsewhere.[/quote]I’m sure you won’t have any problem handling that situation.:thumbup;)