1500 tokens later and

:blowme artisan j/k my god damn. i spent the last 3 to 4 hours playing that driving golf game straight and only got up to 410 yards. congrats to wins all the tokens :fu whew

I have a good bit of tokens in there too!!

holy chit the jackpots over fookin [size=6]3000[/size]!!!

i cant beat my score of 404. i had 403 for the longest time, but i beat it by 1. damn, art must have hit it PERFECT to get that.

hey, a good bit of those tokens are mine too :fu

im not sure if this helps, but when i play it, when you click for power (at the rigt of line) i click just slightly after i think i should, since i always seem to come up just short of the end. that way i get more clicks at the power spot. then its just a matter of getting the right spot for acuracy, but once you get the power down, its just a matter of time and luck

there is a little delay in the power and accuracy. like you said artisan, hit it a little after you think you should.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!! one more yard and your ass was mine… i will have that trophy!!

i got up to 407, but i cant beat that… i just spent about 10-15 tries doing that.

i hit a 410 just now, but damn… i didnt realize how lucky that score was! the probelm is that this game is a black hole for tokens. i think i just threw in a few hundred tokens into it without realizing it… i dont even bother letting the game finish half the time if the arrows arernt in good places

Re: RE: 1500 tokens later and

[quote=artisan00]i hit a 410 just now, but damn… i didnt realize how lucky that score was! the probelm is that this game is a black hole for tokens. i think i just threw in a few hundred tokens into it without realizing it… i dont even bother letting the game finish half the time if the arrows arernt in good places[/quote] :agree

haha, I was doing the same thing.

Holy crap its over 5k :lol

when you fuggers are sleeping that trophy will be mine. and the 0ver 7000 tokens

akmost 10k now

i gave up. i realized that theres no way i can beat it.