2 more weeks left

until the meet!! I cant wait!!!

Damn don’t remind me!!! I have so much work to do between now and then… :smiley: Oh BTW, I’m not driving there, I will be riding. Teh car would a PITA to get there like that. Other than that… can’t wait to get there!!!

I’m siked

great!!

Red, who are you riding with? Bossman?

He may not be driving the Maro but he’s gonna do some drivind alright!! :smiley:

haha!!!

:lol Ok… so I AM driving! :smiley:

glad yall are coming. I am getting excited.

The people are FINALLY coming to finish some odds and ends on the house! lol Glad it is getting done before the meet!

scott should be down thursday night so we should be down there by friday afternoon

I think we are leaving Friday morning. That is if reds can get off work on a Friday morning. I dont know how long it will take us to get there from here though :dunno

scott and I have to leave sunday morning so he can backk to work on monday

Should be fun :banana

that sucks… Yall wont be able to race. :frowning: Its all good, we will still have one hell of a time saturday night.

Re: RE: 2 more weeks left

I have Friday and Monday off so we can party like a rock stars and race like Joe Ammato! :rock

Its gonna take about 14 hours or so driving straight through I beleive. Gonna suck pulling a trailer, but hey… I’ve drove for 17 hours straight before and it wasn’t that bad. :dunno

17 hrs seems like a looong time for driving.
Oh well, you and Boss can take turns driving while I sit in the back and sleep :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

So it’s Me, bacon, vshayes, Md, RedsMULLT1, Bossman and Mrs. Behavin so far? is that it?

I think I’m going to have to work OT on myspace valdosta style

yeah, we need to get a few more people to come. I not sure who joe has mentioned it to in valdosta, but I am sure we will have 4 more from joes work and however many more of joes friends may come. We will have to see.

Re: RE: 2 more weeks left

[quote=Mrs Behavin]17 hrs seems like a looong time for driving.
Oh well, you and Boss can take turns driving while I sit in the back and sleep :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl[/quote]

Gonna be hard to sleep whilst we jam the shit outta some Static X, Zombie, Slipknot, and the crazy CD collection I have… :rock

WTF??? I thought Si was coming too???