24 dollars

A kid was over at his friends house a few days ago that i happen to be friends with and there was 24 dollars on the counter for my friends gas money and the kid goes “is this your money” and my friend said yea so he turned around and when he wasn’t lookin he took it and booked it out of there…so i was talking to my friend later and i called the kid about it and of course he denies it so we show up at his house and start talking shit to him and he will NOT give my friend his money back …he went inside…and we pissed on his car…it was great… :banana

if noone saw, how do you konw he took it?

Peeing on someone’s car… Have Bacon pee in his butt.

LOL… You should of kicked his ass

I woulda knocked the shit out of him.

I’d let it go. 24 bucks is nothing.

Peeing on his car is kinda funny, even though I am against touching anyone’s car ever.

… of course you didn’t actually touch his car…

thinks

Nah fuck it, that’s just damn funny.

okay other than the story.

Theres one thing that makes me feel agrivated…

the word “Freind” is abused.

Someone who does this isnt a freind. im sick of everyone calling everyone “freinds” when they really arnt.

I think ppl here dont really know the real definition of freindship…and its sad.

it sucks ass…and im sayin it now cause im fed up with it…excuse me if it is too off topic…just wanted to share my opinion.

Hate Fake fucks.

I’m with you on this one Kiddo. Anyone who steals from you is no friend. Stealing is the lowest form of anti-social behavior there is. If it don’t belong to you, keep your fucking hands off of it… That’s my philosophy!
But good job on pissing on his car. I also agree with Si that touching someone else’s car, and more specifically damaging it, is a big No No also. But pissing on it didn’t hurt it. So good on you. :rock

you should of broke his hands

Re: RE: 24 dollars…

[quote=UncleBacon]you should of broke his hands[/quote] :agree

i would have taken my $24 out of his car… maybe it would have been some $24 worth of gas, some cd’s, or something else that was worth what he stole…

TRUST NO ONE!!

knock on his door with a baseball bat tell him he can give back the $24 or you will smash his headlights and call it even…

thats what i am talking about… :rock :rock

I have a million and one ways to getting even with someone…some are a lil more sinister than others

Hmmm, if it was me, and it was only $24, I would probably say screw it. And whoop his ass next time I saw him.

It’s not worth wasting the time to go get the cash back. :dunno

[quote=Driver_Kiddo]okay other than the story.

Someone who does this isnt a freind. im sick of everyone calling everyone “freinds” when they really arnt.

I think ppl here dont really know the real definition of freindship…and its sad.

it sucks ass…and im sayin it now cause im fed up with it…excuse me if it is too off topic…just wanted to share my opinion.

Hate Fake fucks.[/quote]

“I” before “E” except after “C” :owned

lol…nice grammer police

[quote=04ShakinSteed][quote=Driver_Kiddo]okay other than the story.

Hate Fake fucks.[/quote]

“I” before “E” except after “C” :owned[/quote]

what about “species” ?

[quote=sourlemon2k5][quote=04ShakinSteed][quote=Driver_Kiddo]okay other than the story.

Hate Fake fucks.[/quote]

what about “species” ?[/quote]

Species is the plural form of Spece, which the rule stated doesn’t apply to.

[quote=2000Si][quote=sourlemon2k5][quote=04ShakinSteed][quote=Driver_Kiddo]okay other than the story.

Hate Fake fucks.[/quote]

what about “species” ?[/quote]

Species is the plural form of Spece, which the rule stated doesn’t apply to.[/quote]

obs. stands for obsolete… which, since we dont use that word anymore, it is not a valid argument, which brings me to my origional question:

what about “species” ?