25 things about me

sometimes these are boring sometimes they are interesting…and im new so here get to know me

i would make a video but i dont feel like it lol…im just bored as hell…hopefully a few people make lists

1. im a truck driver

2. i wrestled and played fooball in high school

3. i practice brazilian jiu jitsu

4. i speak fluent spanish

5. i live in a 1 bedroom apartment by myself:(

6. i love dogs

7. i use to bench press 320 lbs, havent lifted weights in over a year

8. i shave my head

9. i hate pop music

10. my favorite song of all time is house of the rising sun by the animals

11. ive done drugs

12. i been arrested

13. i can ride a motorcycle

14. im good with my hands

15. im a member of the teamsters union local 135

16. i always buy reebok classics or nike cortez

17. i believe in ghosts

18. i never seen any star wars, harry potter, lord of the rings or any of those type of movies and i never want to

19. my dad and grandpa were both truck drivers

20. im a night person…u will catch me hangin out on the streets all night long on the weekends and sometimes through the week until i go to work early in the morning

21. i graduated high school with a 1.5 GPA :frowning: from inner citty schools:thumbdown

22. i think that music of the 60s and 70s is 100000000000 times better then the music we have now

23. my favorite music artists of all time is either tom petty or lynyrd skynyrd

24. im pro union

25. i didnt go to my high school graduation ceremony or the prom, cuz i was hangin out with my girlfriend who went to another school

there it is, it was hard to think of 25 things:willy_nilly:

sound like a loser to me!

thanks for sharing! my dad is a truck driver once again. do you go out of state or just in state

actually all i do now is the yard jockey, i have to wait until im 21 to get out and deliver even though i have my class a…i dont have my hazmat or doubles endorsements and i cant leave the state…gotta wait til im 21

plus u gotta be 21 to drive for my company, but im still considered a driver…all i do is back in trailers all day

and you sound rude

I gladly just neg repped you right there. I HATE neg repping people, but really you need to stop being so negative or rude to people!

[quote=“Freebird135, post: 1096843”]10. my favorite song of all time is house of the rising sun by the animals

1. i think that music of the 60s and 70s is 100000000000 times better then the music we have now

2. my favorite music artists of all time is either tom petty or lynyrd skynyrd
    [/quote]

You have excellent taste in music.

Interesting concept. Like to see some other posters do this

Yea and your a dick head

I quite like the op actually, sounds like he’s living his life and living it well :slight_smile:

Anyone in particular?

You’re all the same to me (he lied!) :wink:

What the fuck you wonder why your getting neg reps you cunt stop being rude you don’t like it don’t read it your haveing a shit day dnt take it out on peeps on here its pafetic

You can post mine, as you obviously know me better than I do. :wink:

1. I have 2 boys.
  2. I am a natural red head but am hiding it for the time being.
  3. I LOVE Americas Next Top Model.
  4. I drive an old Ford Explorer
  5. I have heartburn right now! UGH
  6. I am not the cleanest person in the world. All thanks to kids lol.
  7. I’ve got to be the most stubborn person I know.
  8. I hate open cupboard doors. They drive me crazy.
  9. I despise dishes and laundry.
  10. I had an obsession with safari theme for about 6 months and stopped buying any more because I spent way to much money.
  11. I don’t feel like I’m 26. Some days I feel 18 and some I feel 50. WTF
  12. I’ve attempted to go to college, but have yet to get a degree.
  13. I want to be a cosmetologist and own my own day spa.
  14. I’ve never been arested.
  15. The only accident I’ve ever been in was with a deer. lol Fucker moved to slow!
  16. I get a different car about every two years. Hense why I don’t buy brand new. I get bored WAY to easily.
  17. I won’t ever buy a grandam again. And they are good cars, but my family seems to be jinxed by them.
  18. Speaking of jinxed I’m jinxed every 5 years something bad happens.
  19. I LOVE horror movies.
  20. I haven’t read a book since I graduated from high school. I’ve attempted to recently but I only got like 100 pages in.
  21. I am a fan of about any type of music minus gospel or classic really.
  22. I have heartburn RIGHT NOW AND IT SUCKS!
  23. I love online gaming.
  24. I am a big flirt and well aware of it.
  25. I love life even during the bad times.

Should I? :wink:

1. im a truck driver…[COLOR=“Red”]good job

2. i wrestled and played fooball in high school…[COLOR=“Red”]we dont tend to do those here

3. i practice brazilian jiu jitsu…[COLOR=“Red”]aikido black belt here

4. i speak fluent spanish…[COLOR=“Red”]hola

5. i live in a 1 bedroom apartment by myself…[COLOR=“Red”]

3 bedroom house here

1. i love dogs…[COLOR=“Red”]my dogs in my avatar

2. i use to bench press 320 lbs, havent lifted weights in over a year …[COLOR=“Red”]wuss

3. i shave my head…[COLOR=“Red”]kojak

4. i hate pop music…[COLOR=“Red”]right on

5. my favorite song of all time is house of the rising sun by the animals…[COLOR=“Red”]good choice

6. ive done drugs…[COLOR=“Red”]not good

7. i been arrested…[COLOR=“Red”]not good

8. i can ride a motorcycle…[COLOR=“Red”]me too

9. im good with my hands…[COLOR=“Red”]me too…ask the ladies

10. im a member of the teamsters union local 135…[COLOR=“Red”]whats that

11. i always buy reebok classics or nike cortez…[COLOR=“Red”]i dont wear trainers

12. i believe in ghosts…[COLOR=“Red”]i’m open minded

13. i never seen any star wars, harry potter, lord of the rings or any of those type of movies and i never want to…[COLOR=“Red”]you really should give lord of the rings a go

14. my dad and grandpa were both truck drivers…[COLOR=“Red”]mine made spitfires

15. im a night person…u will catch me hangin out on the streets all night long on the weekends and sometimes through the week until i go to work early in the morning…[COLOR=“Red”]i like sleep

16. i graduated high school with a 1.5 GPA from inner citty schools…[COLOR=“Red”]whats a gpa?

17. i think that music of the 60s and 70s is 100000000000 times better then the music we have now…[COLOR=“Red”]definately

18. my favorite music artists of all time is either tom petty or lynyrd skynyrd…[COLOR=“Red”]i can see that

19. im pro union…[COLOR=“Red”]yep

20. i didnt go to my high school graduation ceremony or the prom, cuz i was hangin out with my girlfriend who went to another school…[COLOR=“Red”]if she was cute i would have too

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1096856”]1. I have 2 boys.
2. I am a natural red head but am hiding it for the time being.
3. I LOVE Americas Next Top Model.
4. I drive an old Ford Explorer
5. I have heartburn right now! UGH
6. I am not the cleanest person in the world. All thanks to kids lol.
7. I’ve got to be the most stubborn person I know.
8. I hate open cupboard doors. They drive me crazy.
9. I despise dishes and laundry.
10. I had an obsession with safari theme for about 6 months and stopped buying any more because I spent way to much money.
11. I don’t feel like I’m 26. Some days I feel 18 and some I feel 50. WTF
12. I’ve attempted to go to college, but have yet to get a degree.
13. I want to be a cosmetologist and own my own day spa.
14. I’ve never been arested.
15. The only accident I’ve ever been in was with a deer. lol Fucker moved to slow!
16. I get a different car about every two years. Hense why I don’t buy brand new. I get bored WAY to easily.
17. I won’t ever buy a grandam again. And they are good cars, but my family seems to be jinxed by them.
18. Speaking of jinxed I’m jinxed every 5 years something bad happens.
19. I LOVE horror movies.
20. I haven’t read a book since I graduated from high school. I’ve attempted to recently but I only got like 100 pages in.
21. I am a fan of about any type of music minus gospel or classic really.
22. I have heartburn RIGHT NOW AND IT SUCKS!
23. I love online gaming.
24. I am a big flirt and well aware of it.
25. I love life even during the bad times.[/quote]

Lmao, very good Nita

Absolutely. :nod:

Honest to god i just realized I put heartburn on there twice. OOPs :24:

I’m gonna do that while you sleep in the morning!! You can see how many I get right!!