28 days later

me and Steph are watching this right now, pretty freaky

ok

i thought it sucked

for sunday night, you know it’s not too bad :dunno

i thought that it was a pretty good movie

i havent seen it, whats it about? (or maybe i did but i forgot… it sounds vaguely familar)

I thought it was a movie about the trying life of a man dealing with his wife’s menstrual cycle. :rofl

Re: RE: 28 days later

no, no, no! You are thinking of “28 Days later and the Bitching starts all over again”

no, no, no! You are thinking of “28 Days later and the Bitching starts all over again”[/quote]
ROFLMFAO :rofl

no, no, no! You are thinking of “28 Days later and the Bitching starts all over again”[/quote]

:funnah :rofl

I laughed through the whole movie.

Well, except the little girl… that was creepy.

Other than that… it was LOL-able. :banana

the last that i remember it some guy went into the hosiptal and woke up 28 days later and everyone was missing. Everyone around him was in this zombie like state and chased him around trying to eat him…that’s the jiste of it…i’m sure there’s someone here who can explain it better than i did

I think the main character was in a Maytag refrigerator box on acid the whole time. Nah it was an alright movie until the plot changed when they reached the military safe house. Then it went downhill.

I always get that movie mixed up with “28 days” with the drug dependant Sanda Bullock

i thought that this movie was a joke and spent most of the time loughing at the absurdety of it or being bored and wisheing that it was a bit more scary