4th of July

Anybody doing anything exciting for the 4th? I get to work all day! YAY!!

me too… and I am working overtime! LOL i go in at 3 and wont get off until 3:30am

I got me some overtime that week too. Ive got 52 hours next week. Oh well, it will be a nice check though. :smiley:
The whole family will be out grilling and shooting fireworks while Im stuck working. Thats what stinks.

must be nice. I’m down to 25 hours a week with a full time job. I’m glad my last day is friday.

What else, BBQ and PARTY WhOoP wHoOp!

:booze :hump

ill be at the beach partying

Re: RE: 4th of July

Are the bugman now?

I am going to FL

:rock :rock

HAHA WHT, that avatar ROCKS :rofl

But for the 3rd i’ll be going to my girl’s parents party in their back yard till around 7 then headin to my buddy’sbeach house in Plymouth and partying there till god knows…i have Monday off so i’ll probably sleep in then go to the gym then go to my girls house again, her parents are having another party lol then who knows after that :dunno

thanks bro…

i was actually going to take this girl i have been seeing on a date to Nags Head, NC to get all romantic and shit, but she has a retirement ceremony(color guard) on friday. then she has duty on saturday and i have duty on sunday. monday is going to be hell trying to drive down there, so i guess i will have to plan something else to do. i will definitly be bbqing and drinking heavily one day this weekend…

your only working for 30 mins?

12 1/2 hrs :tard

:lol i know

oh, i thought you were :tard :smiley:

Um… I may be going to Ft. Polk’s version of a 4th of July celebration out at Alligator Lake, or I’m headed down to Lake Charles with a few pals of mine to watch a few bands play. I haven’t quite decided on what to do yet.

Hey if you also get a bite to eat, watch a movie and attend a boik-a-thon then thats a Boozerfect day!! :smiley:

Hey if you also get a bite to eat, watch a movie and attend a boik-a-thon then thats a Boozerfect day!! :D[/quote]

put on my Kool-Aid man costume OH YAHHH!!!

Im so bummed out about having to work that day. I just found out last night that not only is everybody grilling and shooting fireworks, they’re going swimming now too. Man, that just sucks!! I wanna see some fireworks.
http://www.china-hshui.com/fireworks/fireworks_1.JPG