5,000 tokens

ok i need a flyer, to be mailed out to prospective customers, about my business. the winner will get 5000 tokens (or more).

name of business is NHCPR

i offer cpr classes to medical personnel as well as regular people (there are 2 types of cpr cards)

i will be mailing this out to nursing homes, daycares, churches, schools, etc.

i can pm you the personal info (name and number) if needed. i have business cards that i usually attach, but it may look better on the flyer.

soooooooooooo anyone up for a challange? :surrender

if i was any good a pretty woman would get this for no tokenz

help please…do i need to offer more tokens

Ill throw in 5 grand if someone will help Staci out

you are a sweetheart. i was actually thinking of throwing in more myself

wheres Lexi? she did an excellent job on Vs thing for Autisim

If I had my progs on my old laptop I would help sorry Staci.

I can do it for you if you like. I do this at my office a lot.

[quote=“fuzzwifers, post: 1095826”]ok i need a flyer, to be mailed out to prospective customers, about my business. the winner will get 5000 tokens (or more).

name of business is NHCPR

i offer cpr classes to medical personnel as well as regular people (there are 2 types of cpr cards)

i will be mailing this out to nursing homes, daycares, churches, schools, etc.

i can pm you the personal info (name and number) if needed. i have business cards that i usually attach, but it may look better on the flyer.

soooooooooooo anyone up for a challange? :surrender[/quote]
I accept your challenge, tell me what you are looking for, more specifically. Color, Monochrome, size, tri-fold or flat, basic information and I will make it for you.

for the color it would just need to be black and white, as color will cost me way to much to have printed (well maybe i might look into it…will check tomorrow) i can think of some key phrases that i would like it to say and post them tomorrow. size will be 8 1/2 by 11 and i will be stuffing them into envelopes and mail them.

Standard legal size envelopes?

And just send the copy to me through PM and I will make it for you. Tri Fold, PDF printable.

i knew lexi would come good on this

I will donate 5,000 as well

[quote=“333halfabeast, post: 1095836”]Standard legal size envelopes?

And just send the copy to me through PM and I will make it for you. Tri Fold, PDF printable.[/quote]

ok i will send it by this afternoon and yes i will be using just regular envelopes

thats very nice of you evan:)

bump for lexi

Thanks.

patiently awaiting approval of file

my tokens on the way! you did an awesome job lexi!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH

http://omgdotell.com/UploadFiles/NHCPRNoAddy.jpg

Of course I changed the Name Phone and email to protect the innocent.