9800 pro = broke :(

i was playing call of duty 2 earlier today and the computer crashed. then later tonight i was playing need for speed most wanted and it crashed again. well i open my computer case just to take a gander inside and its hot as hell in there…especially around the video card… so i switch on the power, and all the fans turn and every thing works fine, except for the fan on my precius 9800 pro. so i had to resort back to the trusty ole 9250 for now. looks like i gotta go shopping for a chipset fan tomorow for meh video card. arggggggggggg

At least it’s a cheap and easy fix. You’ll be back in action in no time.

My 5950U has held up like a champ. I havne’t even gone though it for dust in like a year, and still no problems. Nice even 67*C day in and day out. :smiley:

lucky bastards, i got a me a 5200 :owned

you sure do like that emoticon dont ya lemon. :smiley:

:smiley:

I had the same problem a while back, my fan blew on my nVidia. They shipped me a whole new card for free tho

Re: RE: 9800 pro = broke :frowning:

i gots me one of those too, and a mx440, a 9200se, and a 9250…they are for sale very cheap if anyones interested… :smiley:

Never had that problem

i gots me one of those too, and a mx440, a 9200se, and a 9250…they are for sale very cheap if anyones interested… :D[/quote]

I sure could use a new video card. What are you asking for them? I slide some cash your way for one.

which one ya interested in? the 5200 is a 128 mb, the 9200se is a 64, and the 9250 is a 128, after january i plan to be selling my 9800 for a very good price.

i dont know much about videos cards anymore, i havn’t been paying much attention to the market. Hows the 9250?

well, compared to the 9800 pro it sucks, but it seems to do good enough for me right now. i only used for a day or so since mines bunk. i’ll prolly play call of duty 2 or need for speed whatever the new one is some tonight. not sure how the card will like it though.

did you leech the need 4 speed most wanted off someone, or buy it?

it just kinda appeared, on a blank dvd…in the seat of my truck… :smiley:

damn, id like to get a copy of that

how bout pm me a mailing address :smiley:

:rofl

:dunno