A funny

A LITTLE BOY GOT ON THE BUS, SAT NEXT TO A MAN READING A BOOK, AND NOTICED HE HAD HIS COLLAR ON BACKWARDS.

THE LITTLE BOY ASKED WHY HE WORE HIS COLLAR THAT WAY. THE MAN, WHO WAS A PRIEST, SAID, "I AM A FATHER.

THE LITTLE BOY REPLIED, "MY DADDY DOESN’T WEAR HIS COLLAR THAT WAY.

THE PRIEST LOOKED UP FROM HIS BOOK AND ANSWERED, “I AM THE FATHER OF MANY.”

THE BOY SAID, "MY DAD HAS 4 BOYS, 4 GIRLS, AND 2 GRANDCHILDREN AND HE DOESN’T WEAR HIS COLLAR THAT WAY.

THE PRIEST GETTING IMPATIENT, SAID, “I AM THE FATHER OF HUNDREDS” AND WENT BACK TO READING HIS BOOK.

THE LITTLE BOY SAT QUIETLY THINKING FOR A WHILE, THEN LEANED OVER AND SAID, “MAYBE YOU SHOULD WEAR YOUR PANTS BACKWARDS INSTEAD OF YOUR COLLAR.”…

:lol what an inquisitive little boy.

:tard

Hey, I thought it was cute LOL

:lol Kids, pfft.

dirty tree and a turd!..haha…

wait - wrong joke thread …

um… a man reading a book!.. haha

funy joke tho

Gotta love little Johny. :lol :lol

thats cute

Hay V isnt that as good as Austin telling Mommy she cleans her feet so well :lol :lol :smiley: :smiley:

haha… I think that one is better… but its a “you had to be there” kind of joke LOL. :slight_smile:

Well thats true but it was Funny :lol :lol

:rofl

differnt (sort of boring)

alice

hi

[quote=artisan00]dirty tree and a turd!..haha…

wait - wrong joke thread …

um… a man reading a book!.. haha

funy joke tho[/quote]

LMAO!

That was better than the joke right there.

:lol :lol

And then the priest tells the little boy that if he sits on his lap he will give him a backstage pass to the next Michael Jackson concert.

so a little boy is sitting on a park bench with a pile of candy bars eating one at a time. along came a older man who watched this little boy eat all these candy bars. the man finaly walks up to the boy and tells him how bad that is for you to eat all that candy. the little boy looks back up at the man and says “you know my grandfather lived to be 103” the man said “really wow, from eating candy bars?” the little boy replied with. NO by minding his own fucking business!!!

:funnah That was a good one too bacon!