A minor question

Should I style the hair this evening of wear a hat? :stuck_out_tongue: OTZ the weight of my fashion calamity is on your shoulders LOL. :24:

I’m not a minor, do you see a fuckin shovel in my hand? :24::jk

Rock a hat.

Do the hat… but if you have to take it off… better watch out for hat hair! Take a comb too.

lol good idea… i never think to bring a comb with me.

Comb and breath mints. Ya never know… :wink:

Paper bag, roofies, etc. Just kidding. :slight_smile:

Cut it off. Just do it. Come on now don’t be a fradie cat. Cut the shit off. The gals will love rubbin’ your bald shiny head and when their done they might even stroke the one on your shoulders. You can trust me on that.

:24: :24:

depends, big fella. What TYPE of hat are we talking here? Are we talking a form fitted baseball type, or more of the scottics beret type? Tam o shanter, I think their called.

If you can swing the baseball hat, you worrying about teams? Or are you just going to be like Randal in Clerks and have that had be more an extension of your body than a hair covering thingy. :slight_smile:

Either way, your cute. So you win. I’d be happy with you on my arm with or without a hat. You’ve got class, verve, and a strong will too, as you yelled at me on my first post. :slight_smile:

Yup, I’d have you happily on my arm.

enjoy.

[quote=“sofia76, post: 1098660”]depends, big fella. What TYPE of hat are we talking here? Are we talking a form fitted baseball type, or more of the scottics beret type? Tam o shanter, I think their called.

If you can swing the baseball hat, you worrying about teams? Or are you just going to be like Randal in Clerks and have that had be more an extension of your body than a hair covering thingy. :slight_smile:

Either way, your cute. So you win. I’d be happy with you on my arm with or without a hat. You’ve got class, verve, and a strong will too, as you yelled at me on my first post. :slight_smile:

enjoy.[/quote]
the type of hat i wore can be foound in thre Picture Forum.

[quote=“sofia76, post: 1098660”]depends, big fella. What TYPE of hat are we talking here? Are we talking a form fitted baseball type, or more of the scottics beret type? Tam o shanter, I think their called.

enjoy.[/quote]
O’rly? :ninja

Hat… hair… it doesn’t matter… just wear your smile Sweety! :wink:

:ninja:ninja

YouTube - Sugar Baby Love THE RUBETTES

:surrender:surrender:surrender

enjoy.[/quote]He is so going to stalk you now!:24: