A question for the females

Ok… this is going to sound a little bit off base from what I usually talk about… but…

If you were the type of girl that is into piercings and tattoos and you had just gotten your nipples pierced, would you be the type of girl to show them off without hesitation or hide them?

Reason I ask is because I finally found a girl who was willing to show them off without hesitation. I got to work today, and not 5 minutes after walking in the door this other driver named Amber comes up to me and goes “I got my nipples pierced on the 8th!” So, half joking half serious I tell her “well, lets see em!” So she pulls me into the back and pulls one out, then shows the other.

A few hours later I was asking her where she went and how much they were etc, she tells me all of that. Some place off Goshen and she got it done for free since all her friends had pooled some money together.

She was so happy with them because she said the person had gotten them perfectly centered on the side of the nipple. She asked if I wanted to see them both at the same time, I’m like “well yeah haha” Then she showed them both to me at the same time again.

That made my night.

So what kind of girls are all of you?

damn, you met a real cool girl james. that shit rocks jealous

[quote=2000Si]Ok… this is going to sound a little bit off base from what I usually talk about… but…

If you were the type of girl that is into piercings and tattoos and you had just gotten your nipples pierced, would you be the type of girl to show them off without hesitation or hide them?

Reason I ask is because I finally found a girl who was willing to show them off without hesitation. I got to work today, and not 5 minutes after walking in the door this other driver named Amber comes up to me and goes “I got my nipples pierced on the 8th!” So, half joking half serious I tell her “well, lets see em!” So she pulls me into the back and pulls one out, then shows the other.

A few hours later I was asking her where she went and how much they were etc, she tells me all of that. Some place off Goshen and she got it done for free since all her friends had pooled some money together.

She was so happy with them because she said the person had gotten them perfectly centered on the side of the nipple. She asked if I wanted to see them both at the same time, I’m like “well yeah haha” Then she showed them both to me at the same time again.

That made my night.[/quote]

i bet it did make your night…

Oh yeah, I also asked her if she was going to get different rings and barbells to put through them and she said yes she is…and she’ll show them off when she does, so I don’t think this is going to be an isolated experience.

Boobies is good

Re: RE: A question for the females.

:agree

:lol

I’m still in the reminiscing stage.

:agree

:lol

I’m still in the reminiscing stage.[/quote]

Um…If i said Boobies is good, then I’m probably NOT a homo…just a thought.

Yeah I know. Vs needs to download some more signs so that one isn’t the one that shows up without opening the emoticon box.

Anyway… lol back to reminiscing about boobars.

maybe this will help… obviously NSFW!

http://www.boobs.com/

werd…

Ambers looked like that Kelsie chicks… only they weren’t as big. But I’m not complaining in the slightest.

Like I’ve always said, I only need a handfull

my nips are pierced well my right one is I had to take the left one out and well chicks dig it…as for boob size I prefer the smaller boobs because big boobs get too much attention so I pay all my attention to ther smaller cuter ones

[quote=UncleBacon]my nips are pierced well my right one is I had to take the left one out and well chicks dig it…as for boob size I prefer the smaller boobs because big boobs get too much attention so I pay all my attention to ther smaller cuter ones[/quote] :agree

I used to work at a tattoo shop back home in GA as a piercing apprentice. I’ve had to pierce a few nipples in my day and I must say that it has really turned me away from getting mine done. I’m not afraid of needles or pain, but my nipples are VERY, VERY sensitive. They hurt all the time anyway, and I just couldn’t risk losing the feeling in them by getting a needle shoved in them. Same goes for my hoo-ha. No needles below the neck for me… other than tattoo needles, of course. I took a big risk getting the piercings I have now, and the ones I have had in the past, but I think I am done with getting more. If I was to get my nipples pierced, I wouldn’t show them to anyone. I’m really an extroverted and in-your-face kind of girl, but I won’t even tell people, let alone show them, that I have anything pierced, unless they ask. It’s not something I do for other people, but for myself. It’s not such a surprise to your “other half” if you just tell them or show them. Let them find it on their own. I’m a mysterious one, anyway.

Ok, I’m asking

All I have pierced now is my labret, tongue, conch, and an industrial. Not much to show that you havent seen before.

Well, let’s see again

nerd.

damn.

i’ll be back with pics in a few

I’ve never seen any of this before… and what’s an “industrial”?

OK. Here’s what I got pierced, ya bunch of nerds.

http://geocities.com/aggression_obsession/piercings.jpg

[size=2]I SO look like a cracka in this pic[/size]