A trip to the zoo

Yessy, my brother’s girlfriend, Dominic, and I. You can tell that Dominic is not sure about the whole zoo thing.

A rhino, which he thought was hilarious.

Chilling in the stroller

Sleeping with Tater Bear. I didn’t think he would actually sleep in his stroller

My brother and his girlfriend in the new section of the zoo

Dan on the left and Chris on the right.

Aww him sleeping in his stroller is so cute :slight_smile:

Visiting the goats at the petting zoo.

Not sure about the goat.

Finally get him to pet one.

Doesn’t mind the goats now.

My brother swore he wasn’t going to touch one.

The bird that let people pet him.

And some bald eagles for good measure.

Awww… that’s so cute!!!

He only slept for half an hour because some school group started screaming at the monkeys. It made for a long afternoon.

Fantastic pictures!

Oh I can bet! :frowning:

I am very lucky right now, when Liam is in a deep sleep even the smoke alarm won’t wake him :D… I it stays that way! :nod:

such a cutie!! oh he and addison would get along well!

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1092745”]Oh I can bet! :frowning:

I am very lucky right now, when Liam is in a deep sleep even the smoke alarm won’t wake him :D… I it stays that way! :nod:[/quote]

Dominic used to be like that. Then it got to the point that if I (and only me) came within ten feet of his room, he’d wake up. Donnie could stomp up the stairs and throw open the door and Dominic would sleep through it all. He has some sort of special mommy sensing powers.

Oh that is sweet though! :slight_smile:

awe! so cute!!

Thanks!

Grandma is a good photographer. It leaves me to actually enjoy it with him instead of worrying about getting pictures.

Want to set up an arranged marriage. Then we wouldn’t have to worry about dating for either one of them. :smiley:

if it were up to me yes, but este and your husband may have more to say on that

It was until we had to start sharing a room. Those first couple of nights were some long nights.

Thanks!

Donnie’s just gald we didn’t have a daughter! I told him that with a Marine for a daddy, no one would want to mess with her.

my dad was a marine and a police office and that didnt stop the boys :24:

wait maybe it was me :ninja

[quote=“Sneakiecat, post: 1092752”]It was until we had to start sharing a room. Those first couple of nights were some long nights.

[/quote]

That really does suck.

I hope Liam doesn’t start waking up like that because you have to go through our room to get to his… That would be really a horrible thing :frowning:

Dominic is a beautiful little boy. :slight_smile:

Wow Amber he has grown so much! Looks like he is gonna be tall!

Those are some really good pictures :slight_smile:

How cute!!! Love the picture with him in the middle of the goats stomping around with his foot midair! :24: I dunno why, but it made me giggle!