Aaaaaaaaaaaachoooooooo

i sneezed:D

damn i got spit on my screen…i did cover my mouth…oh well.:ninja:yuk:24:

K, i’m off to shower and get the hel out of here and go to the accountants office for her to look over my accounting and do the taxes that haven’t been done in oooh a few years:ninja:eek:D

Bless you! hahaha

Bye girlie…I just sent you another PM :24: :24:

Bless you, haha.

Haha, bless you.

I have been sneezing all morning.

God Bless You, Elsa.
Good luck at the accountant’s…

Don’t you hate it when you need to sneeze but can’t? Worst feeling ever.

Staring at a light will usually bring the sneeze for me.:smiley:

lmfao Elsa you’re awesome!

It’s weird how everything in your head is connected like that. The other day I was cleaning my ear with a cotton bud and it made me cough for 5 minutes straight.

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1079480”]Bless you! hahaha[/quote]thanks:D

[quote=“Wookiegirl, post: 1079481”]Bye girlie…I just sent you another PM :24: :24:[/quote]:thumbup

[quote=“daniellllleee, post: 1079482”]Bless you, haha.[/quote]tank ya

[quote=“Springsteen, post: 1079483”]Haha, bless you.[/quote]tank ya

[quote=“AUFred, post: 1079484”]I have been sneezing all morning.[/quote]…winter dust flying around…here anyway. with the snow mlting all the sand is blowing around.

[quote=“RedRyder, post: 1079485”]God Bless You, Elsa.
Good luck at the accountant’s…[/quote]thanks, it was good. no more taxes to worry about until the bill comes. Probably will be about 20 grand in the hole.:eek

[quote=“Necro Mortis, post: 1079486”]Don’t you hate it when you need to sneeze but can’t? Worst feeling ever.[/quote]omg ya!..like tingles yet hurts yet tickles…hate it.

[quote=“AUFred, post: 1079487”]Staring at a light will usually bring the sneeze for me.:D[/quote]…or a sunny day, yeah.

[quote=“Dana, post: 1079488”]lmfao Elsa you’re awesome![/quote]thanks Dana:DHugs

[quote=“Necro Mortis, post: 1079489”]It’s weird how everything in your head is connected like that. The other day I was cleaning my ear with a cotton bud and it made me cough for 5 minutes straight.[/quote]…that makes me throat itch when i touch my ears …all connected to the sinuses i suppose.:smiley:

Cotton Bud… made me smile… That is all. :slight_smile: