Ads will be removed from here when

eAmped hits 100 sign-ups. Spread the word! www.eamped.com - go tell everyone on MF :rofl

PS - we’ve raised about 4 dollars from offtopicz. Only getting 1 or 2 clicks on ads per day. Maybe, just maybe we can raise more money before the ads come off and we can offer something cool to give away.

i click the ads at least once a day so hopefully ill mkae yall some money to sned out something cool!

i just clicked 4 of them.

thanks. :slight_smile:

i spend my whole day clicking ads cuz i love them so much!. bah!

heres an idea, eveyone who uses fire fox needs to just right click the ads and open in a new tab everytime you check out a new thread…right before you start reading it, then by the time you finish the thread just close them all out. then most people would be clicking 25+ ads per hour probly…depending on how long your on a day :dunno

If google thinks people are clicking ads for the sake of generating revenue then thats not good.

4 or 5 ads per person per day would be all I’d want.

Joe,

I say keep the ads. Even if they only generate a couple of dollars a week, that will help be something to give away in the future. Maybe you could have a contest once a month or something?? The ads are really not that bad.

I will be using the web space very soon. I need to get off my butt and build that website I’ve been promising my husband for months now. My kids also want one as well. Now if I could ever just get some time to do it! LoL!! I’ve never said this once in my life, but I am glad the summer is over. Man its been hella crazy busy!!

As far as clicks…I’ve been trying to click once or twice here or there!

Re: RE: Ads will be removed from here when

[quote=mdvaldosta]If google thinks people are clicking ads for the sake of generating revenue then thats not good.

4 or 5 ads per person per day would be all I’d want.[/quote] oh, ok, i didn’t realize that