African Americans Celebrate Death of 4 Cops

Don’t know how many of you heard about the shooting of 4 officers in Oakland, but this is a video of the reaction:

LiveLeak.com - African Americans Celebrate the Death of 4 Cops

I would expect that kind of bull shit in Detroit.

I have a friend who is a cop. That shit just ain’t right. First thing I’ve ever agreed with on O’Reilly.

I read abt it a week ago. 2 things came into my mind - (1) Racism is still widespread in USA and (2) Gun control laws

Why the second one?

Racism is never going away soon over here. Detroit has some of the most racist people around. Some are on the City Council. Some say though a black can not be racist although in Detroit I question that as 84% of the population is black. You want some insight just youtube Detroit City Council, Monica Conyers, Barbara Rose Collins and Martha Reeves.

As to guns… Get over it. Guns is part of our culture and always will be. If there is anything would truly start a revolution it would be the loons on the left trying to bastardize the 2nd amendment.

As to guns… Get over it. Guns is part of our culture and always will be. If there is anything would truly start a revolution it would be the loons on the left trying to bastardize the 2nd amendment.[/quote]

A heavy price to pay with gun culture like wat happened in Detroit, shootings at the schools and serial killers (forgot to mention abt Dick Cheney shooting his friend)

A heavy price to pay with gun culture like wat happened in Detroit, shootings at the schools and serial killers (forgot to mention abt Dick Cheney shooting his friend)[/quote]

Glad I live in Oz sometimes. I have seen a gun once in all my life, and thats when I had to carry one delivering payroll. (That only lasted 2 weeks thank God, and they stopped it)

It seems they are Waaay to easy to obtain over there, any bugger can have one

I am not going to bother to look at the statistics but I would bet that most gun deaths are either drug or gang related.

Unless one is a Yankee they would not understand the 2nd amendment. You take away our guns and disarm a society then those in control can get away with what ever they want. In theory

Existing gun laws were broken in the Oakland shootings. If you mean enforce existing laws I agree totally but passing more will accomplish nothing.

Not every bugger over here can get a gun. Most can.

Guns do not kill. They are a weapon. Takes a person to use the gun for anything to happen.

And with that I shall sign off for the night … probably:D

Damn this is disgusting. I mean I am not a racist not a bit but this is disgusting.

[quote=“Alien Allen, post: 1077174”]Not every bugger over here can get a gun. Most can.

Guns do not kill. They are a weapon. Takes a person to use the gun for anything to happen.

And with that I shall sign off for the night … probably:D[/quote]

yeah yeah the old “guns dont kill, people do” but take their guns off them, and they have to use something else like a knife/bat or whatever, which they need to get up real close to use on you.
I cant see many drive by “knifings” or “bashings” coz you’d have more chance to get away

Makes me think of an old Chris Rock thing he did…make guns cheap, but make bullets like $100 each, then no Mo Fu (his fave word) would waste bullets, and would think before firing

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1077176”]yeah yeah the old “guns dont kill, people do” but take their guns off them, and they have to use something else like a knife/bat or whatever, which they need to get up real close to use on you.
I cant see many drive by “knifings” or “bashings” coz you’d have more chance to get away

Makes me think of an old Chris Rock thing he did…make guns cheap, but make bullets like $100 each, then no Mo Fu (his fave word) would waste bullets, and would think before firing[/quote]
commercial break so I came back.

You make guns illegal and then only the criminals will have guns.

If gun control was so effective then why is Washington DC one of the worst cities for crime yet has the most onerous gun control laws in the US??

You make guns illegal and then only the criminals will have guns.

well of course, that stands to reason.

Still better than 99% of the population having them.

I dont know the statistics either, but arent a large number of shootings over there “accidental”?

ie, mistaken burglars, people cleaning loaded guns, even toddlers getting their hands on weapons

Nup, I’m glad its mostly only the criminals here that have them (Cops and farmers excluded of course)

Take the guns away from all the people. That way, after the country’s defenses are compromised, there will be no one left that can put up a fight.

But of course we can trust the government to protect us without fail. We see what a wonderful job they’ve done for us so far. I’m not sure we don’t need to be armed to defend ourselves against our own government sometimes.

But that’s my radical side talking. I really don’t believe that :ninja

Many nations in the world dont allow guns and people live peacefully with low crime rates. You live by the gun and you die by the gun.

:homo::nod:

I dont live in califorina, but the prison I work at houses nothing but that states scum!

I hope that mother fucker gets sent to my prison!!

Fuck him and all those assholes supporting him!!!:mad

I live about an hour from Oakland. That place is such a fucking shithole. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of those officers. :frowning: