Age gap between you and your partner?

The age gap between Jim and I is quite large! 26 years.

wow! There is 6.5 years between zach and I

2 years between me and Goddess :slight_smile:

Which was the same for my parents - 2 years . . . odd.

one year :slight_smile:

28 days or so.

We’re both almost 29 years of age. I’ve known it since I was a wee lad. I finally came to respect our relationship come around 13 years of age and we had a mutual understanding of each other. Nowadays we spend everyday together.

there is a 2 yr diff between me and my girl.

13 days between me and the hubby :slight_smile:

4 months and 5 days

I’m 8 years older

really?? I didn’t realize you were that close! Is he before or after you?

before

2 Years difference… He’s older.

Same with my parents also. Hmmmm…

[quote=“RedRyder, post: 1092128”]2 Years difference… He’s older.

Same with my parents also. Hmmmm…[/quote]

Hmmmm indeed. Apparently we might be doppelgangers :ninja

1 year and 2 weeks. My parents were about a year and a half.

My mom and her man are about the same age. They dated in high school, thats how they ended up getting back together 17 years ago.

Give me your definition of the word.

I believe the standard definition is a look-alike or double. In this case, however, I meant it as a parallel, since I have no idea what you look like :ninja

The definition I found was:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Doppelgänger (De-doppelgaenger.ogg pronunciation (help·info)), or “Fetch”, is the ghostly double of a living person, a sinister form of bilocation.

In the vernacular, “Doppelgänger” has come to refer (as in German) to any double or look-alike of a person. The word is also used to describe the sensation of having glimpsed oneself in peripheral vision, in a position where there is no chance that it could have been a reflection. They are generally regarded as harbingers of bad luck. In some traditions, a doppelgänger seen by a person’s friends or relatives portends illness or danger, while seeing one’s own doppelgänger is an omen of death. In Norse mythology, a vardøger is a ghostly double who precedes a living person and is seen performing their actions in advance.

That’s why I asked. :eek