Akon

Does anyone else like his music? I just recently got into it and I must say its pretty good music. There’s this one song called Snitch that I cant quit listening to. Its got a pretty good beat.

Aaarrrggghhh!!! He was a bit of a one hit wonder over here with that song, so lonely, really irritating!

He makes me cringe.

[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Akon is being featured on mtvU’s the Backstage Pass: mtvU.com - Music: Backstage Pass[/FONT]

Didnt say I cared for him, hell I couldnt even tell ya what he looks like, I just really like that one song I mentioned

I like his music. Sounds good to me.

i like him he’s pretty good

When he first came out, he had that song Peter mentioned, Lonely, with the speeded up Bobby Vinton singing his song, Mr. Lonely. That was one of the most annoying songs I had heard that year.
His new stuff this year, though, is okay and the song, The Sweet Escape, he did with Gwen Stefani is cool…

akon is great, hes got a very distint voice and works with great ppl…T Pain being one!

I wouldnt base his stuff on lonely cause that was a terriblt song ill admit…funny at first old real quick

Snitch is great, smack that is over played…one of my fav’s from him though is locked up!

Akon is freaking awsome, he released 1 album next year and one this year. All I can say is that his music is great, an amazing voice…

Eh, Akon’s okay, can’t really say I’m a fan though.

He personally doesn’t make me cringe, his music though make me want to do this to him.

[quote=“NicAuf, post: 318902”]He personally doesn’t make me cringe, his music though make me want to do this to him.

[/quote]

PMSL!!! I can’t tell you how much I agree with that!:24: