Albert Fish?

I read my friends LiveJournal-

Annonymous-

A Tribute to my Hero: Albert Fish

Albert Fish was by far the greatest person whom has ever graced this fine Earth. He was truly a great man. A man who’s level of ass-kickery surpassed my own by a long shot. For those of you out there who have no knowledge of the great things that this man has accomplished, I shall enlighten you, either that, or bludgen you profusely.

Albert Fish was a kind old man during the early 1900’s, but alas, his life was cut short by the electric chair on January 16, 1936. This man was put to death, simply because of his love for killing young children. That is just obsured. One would think that killing children would be a deed worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize, or at least a hand job, but nooo. Thanks to moronic, uptight people, Albert Fish was put to death for his gift to society.

This great man tortured, killed, and ate nearly 20 kids, and then he mutilated around one hundred others! C’mon! You have to admit, that is pretty impressive. I’ve been at this game for quite some time and I’ve only tortured, killed, eaten and mutilated a total of 8 kids. Fuck me. This is an actually testomony from what Albert Fish said to have done to a kid

“I brought him to the Riker Ave. dumps. There is a house that stands alone, not far from where I took him…I took the boy there. Stripped him naked and tied his hands and feet and gagged him with a piece of dirty rag I picked out of the dump. Then I burned his clothes. Threw his shoes in the dump. Then I walked back and took the trolley to 59 St. at 2 A.M. and walked from there home. Next day about 2 P.M., I took tools, a good heavy cat-of-nine tails. Home made. Short handle. Cut one of my belts in half, slit these halves in six strips about 8 inches long. I whipped his bare behind till the blood ran from his legs. I cut off his ears – nose --slit his mouth from ear to ear. Gouged out his eyes. He was dead then. I stuck the knife in his belly and held my mouth to his body and drank his blood.”

If you don’t think that that is the most awesome thing ever, then I suggest that you try to stop a semi-truck with your face.

Albert Fish has not been given the recognition that he deserves. He needs to be put up high with all the greats in society, such as Einstein, Lincoln, Batman and Neil Armstrong. No one here respects this man, just because he tried doing society a favor by killing off some kids. Isn’t that why we were put here on Earth in the first place? To kill and eat children? If not, then this is not a world that I would like to be a part of.

We need Albert Fish here today, or at least more people like him. When I see children playing on the street or at stores, I think to myself, “Man, they deserve to be tortured and eaten”. But to my dissapointment, no kindly old man takes them away to be eaten. It makes my heart break inside to see all these children laugh and play with no fear of being eaten by an old man. What world is this that we live in where children can go outside and not be eaten?! How could we let our children be free from danger? What have we done?

And I read this guys site, look what I found!

Four year old Billy Gaffney is the next victim
Like most days, February 11, 1927 had begun as any other, four-year-old Billy Gaffney played in the hallway outside his apartment with his three-year-old neighbor who was also named Billy, the younger Billy’s brother was watching the two boys play but left them for a moment to return to his family’s apartment. It was such a brief moment apart but enough for someone to spirit the two toddlers away.

After looking up and down the corridor and into the stairwell the older boy raised the alarm and soon a search party formed to look for the two missing boys. After a search, the younger Billy was found. His father asked him, “Where’s Billy Gaffney?”

“The boogey man took him,” the little boy replied.
The little boy always stuck to his story about the bogeyman which the police initially ignored.

Eventually, the three-year-old witness gave them a better description of the “boogey man.” He was a slender old man with gray hair and a gray moustache. Similar to the Gray Man seen at a previous murder. But the police were still not connecting the two.

My dear Mrs. Budd,
In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the Steamer Tacoma, Capt. John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco for Hong Kong China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone.
At that time there was famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1 to 3 Dollars a pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak – chops – or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girls behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price.
John staid there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys one 7 one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet. Then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them – tortured them – to make their meat good and tender.
First he killed the 11 year old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was Cooked and eaten except the head – bones and guts. He was Roasted in the oven (all of his ass), boiled, broiled, fried and stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way. At that time, I was living at 409 E 100 st., near – right side. He told me so often how good Human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it.
On Sunday June the 3 --1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese – strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her.
On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said Yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them.
When all was ready I went to the window and Called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma.
First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin

I don’t know whether to applaud his brilliance, or be disgusted at the carnage he caused…I mean really, I agree with my friend, the parents of 14-year-olds are the root of all that is evil. If people like this Fish guy still lived today, maybe teenagers wouldn’t be such dumbass-motherfuckers. And I know you’ll start telling me, “Ron, that is sick and twisted! LOL LMAO OMG KMFDM YMCA!!!” But you know it’s true! How many 14-year-olds have egged your car, or throwns snowballs at it? How many kids have you nearly made into street-pancakes? Seriously, be honest! I hate the fuckers. They jump in front of my ATV, and I just wanna run them over! I’m sorry, but I just despise little children and teens. And I know, I’m 14, but I can still hate others in my age group! I hate them! Just despise them. But this guy did do some sick and twisted stuff. Like this actually testimony from Albert Fish-

“I brought him to the Riker Ave. dumps. There is a house that stands alone, not far from where I took him…I took the boy there. Stripped him naked and tied his hands and feet and gagged him with a piece of dirty rag I picked out of the dump. Then I burned his clothes. Threw his shoes in the dump. Then I walked back and took the trolley to 59 St. at 2 A.M. and walked from there home. Next day about 2 P.M., I took tools, a good heavy cat-of-nine tails. Home made. Short handle. Cut one of my belts in half, slit these halves in six strips about 8 inches long. I whipped his bare behind till the blood ran from his legs. I cut off his ears – nose --slit his mouth from ear to ear. Gouged out his eyes. He was dead then. I stuck the knife in his belly and held my mouth to his body and drank his blood.”

-Ron

:cliff

[quote=Dodge_Sniper]I read my friends LiveJournal-

Annonymous-

A Tribute to my Hero: Albert Fish

Albert Fish was by far the greatest person whom has ever graced this fine Earth. He was truly a great man. A man who’s level of ass-kickery surpassed my own by a long shot. For those of you out there who have no knowledge of the great things that this man has accomplished, I shall enlighten you, either that, or bludgen you profusely.

Albert Fish was a kind old man during the early 1900’s, but alas, his life was cut short by the electric chair on January 16, 1936. This man was put to death, simply because of his love for killing young children. That is just obsured. One would think that killing children would be a deed worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize, or at least a hand job, but nooo. Thanks to moronic, uptight people, Albert Fish was put to death for his gift to society.

This great man tortured, killed, and ate nearly 20 kids, and then he mutilated around one hundred others! C’mon! You have to admit, that is pretty impressive. I’ve been at this game for quite some time and I’ve only tortured, killed, eaten and mutilated a total of 8 kids. Fuck me. This is an actually testomony from what Albert Fish said to have done to a kid

If you don’t think that that is the most awesome thing ever, then I suggest that you try to stop a semi-truck with your face.

Albert Fish has not been given the recognition that he deserves. He needs to be put up high with all the greats in society, such as Einstein, Lincoln, Batman and Neil Armstrong. No one here respects this man, just because he tried doing society a favor by killing off some kids. Isn’t that why we were put here on Earth in the first place? To kill and eat children? If not, then this is not a world that I would like to be a part of.

We need Albert Fish here today, or at least more people like him. When I see children playing on the street or at stores, I think to myself, “Man, they deserve to be tortured and eaten”. But to my dissapointment, no kindly old man takes them away to be eaten. It makes my heart break inside to see all these children laugh and play with no fear of being eaten by an old man. What world is this that we live in where children can go outside and not be eaten?! How could we let our children be free from danger? What have we done?

And I read this guys site, look what I found!

Four year old Billy Gaffney is the next victim
Like most days, February 11, 1927 had begun as any other, four-year-old Billy Gaffney played in the hallway outside his apartment with his three-year-old neighbor who was also named Billy, the younger Billy’s brother was watching the two boys play but left them for a moment to return to his family’s apartment. It was such a brief moment apart but enough for someone to spirit the two toddlers away.

After looking up and down the corridor and into the stairwell the older boy raised the alarm and soon a search party formed to look for the two missing boys. After a search, the younger Billy was found. His father asked him, “Where’s Billy Gaffney?”

“The boogey man took him,” the little boy replied.
The little boy always stuck to his story about the bogeyman which the police initially ignored.

Eventually, the three-year-old witness gave them a better description of the “boogey man.” He was a slender old man with gray hair and a gray moustache. Similar to the Gray Man seen at a previous murder. But the police were still not connecting the two.

My dear Mrs. Budd,
In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the Steamer Tacoma, Capt. John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco for Hong Kong China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone.
At that time there was famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1 to 3 Dollars a pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak – chops – or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girls behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price.
John staid there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys one 7 one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet. Then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them – tortured them – to make their meat good and tender.
First he killed the 11 year old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was Cooked and eaten except the head – bones and guts. He was Roasted in the oven (all of his ass), boiled, broiled, fried and stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way. At that time, I was living at 409 E 100 st., near – right side. He told me so often how good Human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it.
On Sunday June the 3 --1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese – strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her.
On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said Yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them.
When all was ready I went to the window and Called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma.
First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin

I don’t know whether to applaud his brilliance, or be disgusted at the carnage he caused…I mean really, I agree with my friend, the parents of 14-year-olds are the root of all that is evil. If people like this Fish guy still lived today, maybe teenagers wouldn’t be such dumbass-motherfuckers. And I know you’ll start telling me, “Ron, that is sick and twisted! LOL LMAO OMG KMFDM YMCA!!!” But you know it’s true! How many 14-year-olds have egged your car, or throwns snowballs at it? How many kids have you nearly made into street-pancakes? Seriously, be honest! I hate the fuckers. They jump in front of my ATV, and I just wanna run them over! I’m sorry, but I just despise little children and teens. And I know, I’m 14, but I can still hate others in my age group! I hate them! Just despise them. But this guy did do some sick and twisted stuff. Like this actually testimony from Albert Fish-

-Ron[/quote]

Sick and twisted dude. I doubt that anyone here wants to hear your praises to a serial killer. :barf

I’m not really sure yet where you are going with this man. But if you are condoning torture and murdering little children. I would gladly like to see your ip banned permanantly. Think before you post.

I have no idea what to say after reading that for a 2nd time. Boogyman stories are one thing. Are you just doing this to make yourself look cool or what? Be honest man.

I don’t condone child abuse, but I do condone teenager abuse. That doesn’t mean beat me though!!! I just think that if he were to do it to teenagers, and not do the eating people thing…it might teach teens today not to be such assholes >.< Hell, half the people at my school are complete dumbasses or plain jackasses. I personally hate anybody between 14-17. Except for some people. But I do think this guy is pretty sick…eating kids :barf How the hell do you wake up in the morning and say to yourself, “Today, I shall eat children”??? But hey, the guy is dead, so he’s not eating anymore kids =D

I once new a poster that threatend the president. Guess what? The FBI cam a knockin. We all enjoy free speech and are free to express our thoughts. But you my man are a little warped. I hope you are just yanking chains and raising the Ire of people hear as a joke.

eh, your one fucked up kid…so you condone teenager abuse huh…well, if i lived closer to you i’d gladly kick your wierd ass… :fu

I would thank you :smiley: At least I would learn not to do whatever I did!!

-Ron [/quote]

Re: RE: Albert Fish??

That is by far the most abhorrently idiotic thing you have ever said.

Ever. You condoning any sort of abusive actions shows me that you’ve led a rather sheltered life and you don’t know what it’s like to have been beaten.

Have you ever been around a kid who was beaten because their parents were drunks, stupid, or hopped up on so many drugs that they make Ozzy look sane? No? How the fuck could you even think of saying something so ignorant?

Some teenagers become assholes because parents treat them like that. Some of them become child beaters themselves, it’s all one vicious cycle that is one big fucked up situation.

Think before you make ignorant comments.

vampire freak is messed up IMO

He’s not messed up, he’s just led a sheltered childhood and doesn’t have any real world experience. All his opinions are based on immature assumptions and he simply has no experience to form a mature opinion.

What he said was messed up, but he’s not… and I understand the reason why he words things the way he does.

Sheltered childhood??? That means…? I can form mature opinions =O

No, no you cannot.