Alice thinks

Well Alice thinks Atlanticblue99 is a gossip and a rumor starter heheheheheh… I wonder Chris is this true :lol :lol :lol :dunno :dunno

lol… So far, md has the biggest **** in the world , nos is crazy, she has a crush on me, Jan talks to much, what else??lol

Im a back stabbing BITCH … Tim is gay … and she told me some people think i talk to much ( which might be true there ) Oh and she said i was Bi-sexual ??? and now this one about Birdman in my post

[quote=vshayes]lol… So far, md has the biggest **** in the world , nos is crazy, she has a crush on me, Jan talks to much, what else??lol[/quote]ver your alice???

nope… I am not alice. :slight_smile:

She told me that she’s a smelly pirate hooker :dunno

ive spoken to her quite a bit but as far as i know she hasnt said anthying about me yet… how do you get her to make comments about people? or is it random

i think it is random.

god she is so dumb is hurting my brain

bullshit. :smiley:

There’s no way she would randomly tell that Joe has the biggest penis on teh internet. LAMO :banana

Joe’s feeding her bot-brain with filth!!

i told her to tell joe he needs to watch weird science and take some notes. she needs a body next… i also told her to tell him to spread the package evenly. :smiley:

ya she does need bot boobars :tard

yes she sa dumb

pull Alice’s feeding tube :booze

Art just type Gossip and she will tell you something … are she will say she dont feel like starting shit right now :dunno :dunno

LOL Saleen You crack me up. Always looking for a fight.

Hey Jan, I’m thinking you’ve got the Alice thing figured out. To me she still seems totally random.

:rofl

well seen that one she does like to repeat herself some LOL and she says she taking Over Wal mart soon :lol :lol

i hate you fucking guys :smiley: