All fair in love and war?

Just an interesting topic I was briefly thinking about. At what point do you consider the opposite sex off limits? For example the guy/girl you are interested in has a gf/bf would you attempt to steal them away for yourself? Does it stop there? Would you attempt it if they were engaged or even married? Obviously there going to be consequences in some of these situations. What are your thoughts?

I’ve gotten involved with married men before. Not a good idea. First of all, if they’ll cheat on their wife, they’ll cheat on you. Second of all, I deserve better than to be some married guys piece of ass on the side.

I’ve cheated before. It’s not a good feeling. And most times it’s all fantasy because stolen moments don’t equal up to real life. But we live and we learn and I wasn’t raised to be a homewrecker or a cheater. I won’t make the same mistakes again.

[quote=“Wookiegirl, post: 1081200”]I’ve gotten involved with married men before. Not a good idea. First of all, if they’ll cheat on their wife, they’ll cheat on you. Second of all, I deserve better than to be some married guys piece of ass on the side.

I’ve cheated before. It’s not a good feeling. And most times it’s all fantasy because stolen moments don’t equal up to real life. But we live and we learn and I wasn’t raised to be a homewrecker or a cheater. I won’t make the same mistakes again.[/quote]
damn you anyway :mad

And I thought we had a chance :smiley:

[quote=“Alien Allen, post: 1081201”]damn you anyway :mad

And I thought we had a chance :D[/quote]
Well maybe for you froggy :wink:

I would never even try to do that… A committed man that behaves to his woman that way could behave like that to me too… and thus he’s not the one I’m looking for…

If they are in a relationship, whether it be girlfriend, fiance, or wife, they are off limits. No matter WHAT!

not good if they are cheating with you… That just means they would cheat on yuo too.

Not on purpose. I was the “other” woman without knowing it. The guy even proposed and it still hurts me to know that I caused so much pain to that poor woman.

I’ve never been cheated on in my experience (to my knowledge at any rate) nor have I cheated on anybody else’s feelings.

I was just thinking that I wouldn’t get involved with anybody if they were engaged or married but that I might attempt to pursue somebody if they were dating somebody particularly if it’s been a short relationship. I suppose it is a bit ruthless and hurtful for the other party involved though, and I maybe setting myself up to get hurt as well.

[quote=“Wookiegirl, post: 1081200”]I’ve gotten involved with married men before. Not a good idea. First of all, if they’ll cheat on their wife, they’ll cheat on you. Second of all, I deserve better than to be some married guys piece of ass on the side.

I’ve cheated before. It’s not a good feeling. And most times it’s all fantasy because stolen moments don’t equal up to real life. But we live and we learn and I wasn’t raised to be a homewrecker or a cheater. I won’t make the same mistakes again.[/quote]

Completely agree. With all of it really, but especially the bolded part.

I wouldn’t actively pursue a married/involved person, but if they made the first move, I might not turn them down.

Ya… personally I think that would be the MAIN reason not to! I’m generalizing here, but it seems like a lot of women are extremely catty and selfish, but I know I could NEVER betray another woman to go behind her back and pursue her man. He may be the man of your dreams, but I think there are classier ways to go about it.

I had one guy who always told me he was “broken up” from his girlfriend so I never felt bad. Little did I know he was totally lying. Worst feeling in the world.

Can’t live life in fear of consequences. :cool Hide the women. They are not safe.