All guys:

When you’re hanging out with you buddies and a girlfriend / potential girlfriend or someone like that sends you a sexy text message, or even a sweet text message, do you show it off?

Or another question would be, what texts (including picture messages) do you share with your buddies?

None at all. I have a thing that I love being trusted.

My lil bro shocked me at the weekend with a pic of his gf tho!!

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1039146”]None at all. I have a thing that I love being trusted.

My lil bro shocked me at the weekend with a pic of his gf tho!![/quote]
That’s good to know. I’m always thinking “I shouldn’t send that” when I go to text someone. Don’t know how dangerous it is for them have that kind of thing saved in their phone, haha.

depends if i can trust them or not. Nudies? probably not. Harmless flirtation maybe

I’d hate my life if a guy showed everyone my nudes haha. That’s why I don’t send them.
The flirting and stuff isn’t such a big deal, but to a certain point. Some things you know they’d want to show off, but you would rather them not, ha.

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1039146”]None at all. I have a thing that I love being trusted.

My lil bro shocked me at the weekend with a pic of his gf tho!![/quote]
Good man. :thumbup

I’m the same as Tyler really, trust is important.

[/quote]

I love both of you :nod:

:homo:

An ex showed a personal pic of mine (not a nude, but in lingerie) to his buddy. I was so humiliated and hurt… :thumbdown

Agreed.

An ex showed a personal pic of mine (not a nude, but in lingerie) to his buddy. I was so humiliated and hurt… :thumbdown[/quote]
See, that’s messed up. I’d be so emberassed. Guys are damn lucky if they get something like that on their phone, don’t abuse it.

Amen to that Sister. :nod:

[quote=“daniellllleee, post: 1039145”]When you’re hanging out with you buddies and a girlfriend / potential girlfriend or someone like that sends you a sexy text message, or even a sweet text message, do you show it off?

Or another question would be, what texts (including picture messages) do you share with your buddies?[/quote]

OMG!!! do not do it!!! every guy I know show their pix to everybody or at least someone every single one …
I work with 20 guys I’m the only female! they treat me like one of the guys! one of them showed his girlfriend pix to everyone of us AND THEY’RE GETTING MARRIED!!! we all have seen her naked!!! how messed up is that…

[quote=“sweetandlow, post: 1039157”]OMG!!! do not do it!!! every guy I know show their pix to everybody or at least someone every single one …
I work with 20 guys I’m the only female! they treat me like one of the guys! one of them showed his girlfriend pix to everyone of us AND THEY’RE GETTING MARRIED!!! we all have seen her naked!!! how messed up is that…[/quote]
Ugh. Yeah that’s what I worry about.

I’ve had guys try and show me stuff, but it not only shows a lack of respect but also paints the guy as some insecure assclown that needs to prove he has a girl.

It’s like “Hey, I have this girl who really trusts me. Check out her tits!”

Total freaking loser…

I think most guys would keep it to themselves. Like someone said, it’s a priviledge and it shouldn’t be abused.

I’ve always kept those type of things on the QT, no matter HOW much donnie and evan beg

[quote=“sweetandlow, post: 1039157”]OMG!!! do not do it!!! every guy I know show their pix to everybody or at least someone every single one …
I work with 20 guys I’m the only female! they treat me like one of the guys! one of them showed his girlfriend pix to everyone of us AND THEY’RE GETTING MARRIED!!! we all have seen her naked!!! how messed up is that…[/quote]
That is disgusting, what a pig.

I’ve never texted before, I hate cell phones in general, I refuse to own one.

Same here mang, but in the event I had one as was sent a message, I would keep it to myself.

[quote=“daniellllleee, post: 1039145”]When you’re hanging out with you buddies and a girlfriend / potential girlfriend or someone like that sends you a sexy text message, or even a sweet text message, do you show it off?

Or another question would be, what texts (including picture messages) do you share with your buddies?[/quote]

I wouldn’t tell anyone or show anyone.