All my boyze are here

hey …what s been up …my backs hurting to much work,iam on drugs for the pain you know…whats shanking everyone .is 3 hydro cordone to many to take at once :dunno

Hi Gary. Good to see you.

hey man just chilling today doing not a thing man …i feel dizzy i pulled my back out in prob wont be able to race

say what kind of mods can i get for $7000.00 ??

[quote=nos/man]hey gary whats up man[/quote] oh nothing just sitting here with my hands down my pants

me too

for 7 s man you can get a kenne bell for your cobra and a fordge youe bottom end too.

man thats a good idea …i will consider that …do you want to help me , my backs hurting …maybe we can get some girls to help us they can like wear skirts and we can look up them when we under the car ,

drugs are bad :tard

[quote=OUZBnd]drugs are bad :tard[/quote]sat man iknow you …you that …dude

whats ‘sat man’

sat man …like say man i mean…i aint doing nothing but talking to myself

ooh. i thought you meant like, the sat’s or something.
youre a funny dood.

i got nothing to do …bucks out whet to chiro practor yestderday…was on heating pad alll night an morning i need alice to give me massage

sorry to hear that mean - maybe if you go sit in your car and rev it real nice, the car will vibrate enough to give you a massage

thoses chick at the chros office where hott…i asked her where ca i get a good message in town…she gave me her # she does massage on the side but shes working right now…dammit

hey i cleared my cookies i can see all of these now :gears :booze :banana :smiley: :fu :hump :dunno :lol :rofl :gay :wtf :cool :blah

Dude…you’re trippin! LOL!

Yea you noticed that to >>>>>> hes talking to himself LOL thats must be some Good SHIT :booze :booze :booze :rofl :wtf

:dunno