All you napoleon dynamite fans

Kip and Pedro are coming to campus :rofl

WhOoP wHoOp!!! :rock You should build them a cake or something. http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/a75a3be245624f014bc8f7cff8937acb.gif

WOW what a sweet person BOOZE :o :o

SICK! :booze

Napolean dynomite… :dunno :barf

Am I the only person online who hasn’t seen that movie? :dunno

well, dont tell him what to do - he’ll do what he wants to do… GOSH!!

and yes LS1, you are the only one - otherwise you would get my reference there. :smiley:

yep. :smiley:

offtopic…(thats the point of this place right?)
but hawke, i like your sig quote

[/hijack]

funniest movie i have seen in awhile

Anyone watch the features? It has a whole other video thing in black and white haha

Re: re: All you napoleon dynamite fans…

Are you talking about the original N.D. short movie that was in the indipentant film awards? It was called something else at that time, I can’t remember what though. :think

Are you talking about the original N.D. short movie that was in the indipentant film awards? It was called something else at that time, I can’t remember what though. :think[/quote]

Ya, thats it…i watched it and was like :wtf …haha, thats weird how they made it themselves and stuff

Are you talking about the original N.D. short movie that was in the indipentant film awards? It was called something else at that time, I can’t remember what though. :think[/quote]

Ya, thats it…i watched it and was like :wtf …haha, thats weird how they made it themselves and stuff[/quote]

yeah i watched it too (it was called Peluca… just googled for it). it was funny - the commentary was cool too

That’s right. Peluca, LOL. Thanks Art.

Ya i watched it with teh commentary too…

…i like the part when they go to the store to get a scratch ticket and they look at Pedro’s stash haha :booze

yep. :D[/quote]

DOH!! :booze