Almost hit a dog

On my way home last night and almost hit a dog. I stopped to see if he was ok, and it was noticable that he had already been hit by someone else. I picked him up and took him home with me. Hes been here over night and he is the perfect dog. He pees outside!! Its a puppy still, but I think he may be a golden lab. Its a very light brown/yellow colored dog. He is limping pretty bad right now, so I want to take him to the vet and make sure he is ok. Joe doesnt want to keep him. :frowning: Im hoping that he will just fall in love with the dog like I did.

keep the dog…youall were meant to be…

Keep the dog put Joe out on the streets :smiley:

well it is confirmed the dog broke his leg. LUCKILY its not his joint, so they said it will heal with in the next 3-4 weeks. He is only 4 months old and they said they arent sure what he is… He favors a few breads. He is at the vet now getting a splint put in. They are also scanning him to see if he has a chip… if he does, then the owners will pay, if not, they I will. Im gonna go up there around 2 to pick him up and see what is going on. :frowning: I hope he is ok. :slight_smile: He is sooooooo sweet!!!

I guess I dont know what a chip is?
If I brought home a dog or puppy, I know someone (wont mention any names) that would be insistent on not keeping it at all. Our dog has puppies that are a couple months old right now and he cannot stand them. I think they are cute, but, they are little ankle biters that can be annoying at times.

Re: RE: almost hit a dog

[quote=vshayes]well it is confirmed the dog broke his leg. LUCKILY its not his joint, so they said it will heal with in the next 3-4 weeks. He is only 4 months old and they said they arent sure what he is… He favors a few breads. He is at the vet now getting a splint put in. They are also scanning him to see if he has a chip… if he does, then the owners will pay, if not, they I will. Im gonna go up there around 2 to pick him up and see what is going on. :frowning: I hope he is ok. :slight_smile: He is sooooooo sweet!!![/quote]make sure he dont have worms…he needs a loving home with kids to play with …it might have been abanned .put out on the streets to live…know one else will love him like you …

thanks nos. Im trying to tell joe that. I think he may be starting to cave…

Missbehavin, this puppy is very calm… Hes not routy at all.

well, if he hangs around you, he might… hides

lol, but really, sounds like you got a dog now, if joe caves… plus if its a golden retriever, they are good with kiddos…

:dunno

If you don’t have a dog, you need one for your kids. If you do, take it out back and shoot it.