Amittyville SCAREHOUSE

Gawdam I saw the Amittyville horror tonight and it’s the scariest movie I have ever seen, it kicks ass. Anyone else seen it? It will whoop your ass, especially with the sound effects.

Haven’t seen it yet, but I really want to. I saw the previews on Yahoo though and even those looked scary as hell. It will probably be out on DVD before it comes to the theatre here though.

Dood you cant wait 6 months to see it, its THE shit.

i saw i last night with a girl, she was soooo afriad :lol

Waiting to see home much better it is then the old one ??? :smiley: And Scarey is my thing im sure it wont even bother me :banana :banana

i thought about watching it, but i looked reviews up on it and they were horrible

OUZ you usually cant depend on the reviews. Most movies that critics like are absolutely stupid…and they hate pretty good movies. I cant wait to see it. In the theme of scarey movies…we watched SAW the other night. It was pretty good…IMO. I heard from lots of people that it was no good…but I acually liked it. Looking forward to seeing Amityville, and The Ring 2…the first one…geesh talk about a freaky movie!!!

i dunno, if 10 movie critics say its bad, then you can pretty much count on it being bad. I myself am very critical when it comes to movies, so i’d say i better stay away from this one

Any body seen anything about House of Wax yet ???

Re: RE: Amittyville SCAREHOUSE

well then sucks for you.

It was fucking awesome, very freaky. good acting. SAW was pretty freaky too wish i had seen it in theatres though.

I dunno sounds kinda stupid. :dunno

well then sucks for you.

It was fucking awesome, very freaky. good acting. SAW was pretty freaky too wish i had seen it in theatres though.[/quote]

Yeah, extremely freaky. I love SAW too, saw it in the theatres though :rock . The sound is killer. Damn I need a surround setup in the house…

Hey ouz, go see it sometime man. Most critics are douchebags, and tend to dislike movies for really stupid reasons, and then the people love them. Some movies that critics love flop when it comes to other people. Look at Napolean Dynamite. Critics hated on it, so it did really bad in theatres. When it came out on DVD people started watching it and they were like "HOLY FUCKIN SHIT THIS IS AWESOMEJ!KJH@U$#H@!!!
". Critics, of course, thought is was dull and whatnot. However that is the funniest movie I have ever seen, and among my favorites. Stupid, but awesome. I would love to see more movies about him.

Anyways, Amityville is great. Check it out.

well then sucks for you.

It was fucking awesome, very freaky. good acting. SAW was pretty freaky too wish i had seen it in theatres though.[/quote]

Yeah, extremely freaky. I love SAW too, saw it in the theatres though :rock . The sound is killer. Damn I need a surround setup in the house…

Hey ouz, go see it sometime man. Most critics are douchebags, and tend to dislike movies for really stupid reasons, and then the people love them. Some movies that critics love flop when it comes to other people. Look at Napolean Dynamite. Critics hated on it, so it did really bad in theatres. When it came out on DVD people started watching it and they were like "HOLY FUCKIN SHIT THIS IS AWESOMEJ!KJH@U$#H@!!!
". Critics, of course, thought is was dull and whatnot. However that is the funniest movie I have ever seen, and among my favorites. Stupid, but awesome. I would love to see more movies about him.

Anyways, Amityville is great. Check it out.[/quote]

see… i pretty much agree with the critics on napoleon dynamite. I mean, it had some pretty freaking sweet quotes, but thats about it. I definitely did laugh some at it, but man what a waste of my time… they should have just made that movie into a short 15 min film

Its like $6.75 for a ticket though. Say you go see it, and you happen to like it. Money well spent, and you will be glad. Whats $6 anyways.

I never go by what critics say. When it comes to movies or games, anything really. I don’t want to miss out on something I might like cuz someone else didnt. What you should do though is listen to the peoples reviews. The people make the movie sale, the critics just scare off the skeptics (you lol).

What you should do is if you can’t bring yourself to lose 6 bucks, get with a friend and tell him you dont have any cash, but you wanna see the movie. Say I heard its good lets go see it. Tell him you will pay him back. If its good, you can pay him back without regret. If its bad, keep making excuses until he forgets you owe him :smiley:

I’m gonna check it out tomorrow prolly

Well that is the good thing about having to wait so long to see movies here. The theatre on base is only $3.00. I went to see Hide and Seek last night and thought it was pretty good until the end. The ending sucked! But I will definitely go check out The Amityville Horror. I loved the original movie and the book scared the hell out of me, so I am sure I will like the remake too!

It will be money well spent seeing it.

I liked hide and seek but I think they ruined the movie with the end. Her dad should not have been the dude man… But I have a question about it. She first meets Charlie when she is outside and wanders into that cave thing. At that part in the movie it shows her dad in his office working. How is he supposed to be in that cave as charlie when he is inside working? Also, when she goes into the basement, stuff makes noise in there and something turns out the lights from down there. It had shown that her dad was upstairs doing whatever it was he had at the time…They chould have made charlie some wicked spirit or something scary…

WERD

I really want to see it… BUT if you say it is that scarey, then , I dunno… :dunno :dunno Im horrible at watching scarey movies. I will have nightmares all week long.

awwww thats adorable, yea we left with my girlfriend clinging to my arm. Im sure you will want to see it, ryan reynolds has his shirt off alot in the movie. that bish is stacked! and looks good with it. girls tell me they are seeing the movie just cause of him bein in it. but like i said very good acting, great movie!!!