Anyone else?

does anyone else get REALLY REALLY frustrated at these games… i sit here for a couple hours trying to get into the top ten in some of them… the two games that piss me off the most are curve ball and coffin toss… i don’t know how i did it the first time on coffing toss… i sure as hell can’t even get close now…

DAMN GAMES!!! :fu

yes… I am really hoping joe can reset the games every month or so… Its hard to try to beat everyones highest score… especially when ya suck… (talking aboutme… not you)

trust me when i say i suck ass worse than anyone. i get too mad and then i can’t play anymore…

i know its just a game, but still…

:fu games

im with ya. :slight_smile: :fu games

PS: up to 80 games now :banana

a new version of the gaming software is expected out soon, there will be many new features and among them hopefully will a way to make high score seasons or at least be able to have an all time high score and a current “season” high score.

I get a lil frustrated at times because when I think I’m doing really good and don’t make top 10 I just about want to throw the mouse

Most of the games i dont play much…i just happen to beat the highscore within the first few tries… :fu

Excluding midi golf… and helicopter… helicopter took me a long time to beat tim’s highscore after he beat mine again…

Re: RE: anyone else??

[quote=czwalga00gt]Most of the games i dont play much…i just happen to beat the highscore within the first few tries… :fu

Excluding midi golf… and helicopter… helicopter took me a long time to beat tim’s highscore after he beat mine again…[/quote]

:fu

I get really pissing when I try to play Znax. I think by the time I get thru trying to play, I really need to take a Xanax! :lol

Oh yes i do get pissed!!

At ONE game only and thats because the top scroe is fkin BS!!!

lol seriosuly though…

its the game where u catch flies with the chopsticks…

how the F do u do a score of a 1000!!!

i think it was artisan who did it? im not sure and too lazy to check…but that shit is HARD>!

it was real score - yes i actually did click on all those flies

you can check out the thread called ‘karate kid’ or whatever - i actually posted as i was playing - didnt make it up or cheat or anything like that