Anyone ever been here?

http://www.bluemaple.ca/images/Toronto-Canada.jpg

That is an absolutely awesome picture. Makes me wanna go to visit. I can learn to say “eh” a lot of times.

What is this all aboot eh??? Is that Canada? Hella bad ass pic. Makes me want to go there.

there was a post with the CN tower in the background, and I wanted to find out the name of it so I looked it up and found that picture.

Doesn’t help when you’re a HUGE architecture and city planning buff.

Sooooo… is that Canada??? :dunno

Yes, Toronto.

Thats awesome! If I didn’t detest the cold so damned much, I would visit or move. I hear the chicks are hotter there as well. :rock

It’s in the 70s right now in lower Canada where Toronto is, is that too cold? lol

No thats not bad… I’m talkin about the negative temps during the bitter cold winter. Brrrrr shit!!! I get chills just thinkin about it.

Re: RE: Anyone ever been here?

[quote=2000Si]there was a post with the CN tower in the background, and I wanted to find out the name of it so I looked it up and found that picture.

Doesn’t help when you’re a HUGE architecture and city planning buff.[/quote]

Do any work with AutoCAD? im learning it in very deep detial right now

and back on topic,

That would be a very awesome backround for a car photo

I live in minnesota, i know aobut the cold sutff, and i love it!

I did autoCAD in high school. Computers and the such bore me. I like to draw freehand.

Only A+ I EVER had in high school was from drawing a 6 square block city using nothing more than a ruler and a pencil for my “weekly” drawing.

I did drafting and hte like in highschool, and im into computers and stuff, so im taking a class on autocad, and 3d studio max

That’s cool man. Goodluck with all that. Personally, I just wanna sharpen a pencil and try to draw that skyline right there.

Re: RE: Anyone ever been here?

Well get to it haha

eh… its decent

that is a beautiful picture.

I wish I had a view like that out my window! Thats awesome!