Anyone have any more riddles?

the other ones were cool, so far… any more ?

maybe there should be a riddle section on the site where they can be posted - maybe even a way so you cant see other peoples answers so multiple people can win

how would you regulate so smart people don’t use google? based on the honor system? :rofl

:dunno

the smart people could make their own riddles that are not located on google… i do have a good riddle for you guys, but im pretty sure no one would ever get it, especially if htye didn’t use google… i spent a long part of the day at work figuring it out…

well, lets have it… what is it?

lets see it

:funnah :funnah :funnah

nm, i just remembered it was on mf.com… either i posted it, or joe or someone did… It’s Einstein’s Riddle… who owns the fish… im sure you have all seen it…

It’s real easy to find the answer on the net, but it takes time to actually solve it… so i know you people who respond with a quick answer cheated :fu

Einstein’s Riddle!

There are 5 houses in 5 different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The 5 owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar, and keep a certain pet. No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar, or drink the same beverage.
The question is: Who owns the fish?

Hints:

The Brit lives in the red house.
The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
The Dane drinks tea.
The green house is on the left of the white house.
The green homeowner drinks coffee.
The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
The man living in the center house drinks milk.
The Norwegian lives in the first house.
The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats.
The man who keeps the horse lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
The owner who smokes Bluemaster drinks beer.
The German smokes prince.
The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water.

another fun one…

Below are four (4) questions. You have to answer them instantly. You can’t take your time, but must answer all of them immediately.

OK? Let’s find out just how clever you really are.

First Question: You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?

Answer: If you answer that you are first, then you are absolutely wrong! If you overtake the second person and you take his place, you are second!

Try not to screw up in the next question.

To answer the second question, don’t take as much time as you took for the first one.

Second Question: If you overtake the last person, then you are…?

Answer: If you answered that you are second to last, then you are wrong again. Tell me, how can you overtake the LAST person?! You are in first place, you lapped the field.

You’re not very good at this are you?

Third Question: Very tricky math! Note: This must be done in your head only. Do NOT use paper and pencil or a calculator. Try it.

Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add 10.

What is the total?

Did you get 5000?

The correct answer is actually 4100.

Don’t believe it? Okay, check with your calculator! Today is definitely not your day. Maybe you will get the last question right?

Mary’s father has five daughters: 1. Nana,2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono.

Quick, what is the name of the fifth daughter?

Answer: Nunu? NO! Of course not. Her name is Mary. Read the question again.

and another…

This is a story about a girl.

While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much the dream guy that she was searching for that she fell in love with him immediately.

However, she never asked for his name or number and afterward could not find anyone who knew who he was.

A few days later the girl killed her own sister.

Question: Why did she kill her sister?

First, find your own answer to this question.

Then, check out below for the answer.

Answer: She reasoned that if the guy appeared at her mother’s funeral, then he might appear another family funeral.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in this test and answered correctly

[quote=OUZBnd]nm, i just remembered it was on mf.com… either i posted it, or joe or someone did… It’s Einstein’s Riddle… who owns the fish… im sure you have all seen it…

It’s real easy to find the answer on the net, but it takes time to actually solve it… so i know you people who respond with a quick answer cheated :fu

Einstein’s Riddle!

There are 5 houses in 5 different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The 5 owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar, and keep a certain pet. No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar, or drink the same beverage.
The question is: Who owns the fish?

Hints:

The Brit lives in the red house.
The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
The Dane drinks tea.
The green house is on the left of the white house.
The green homeowner drinks coffee.
The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
The man living in the center house drinks milk.
The Norwegian lives in the first house.
The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats.
The man who keeps the horse lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
The owner who smokes Bluemaster drinks beer.
The German smokes prince.
The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water.[/quote]

dont wanna bother… but ive done it before, that is actually a cool riddle thuogh, so i also encourage anyone to try and do it. its all about deduction, my dear watson

Third Question: Very tricky math! Note: This must be done in your head only. Do NOT use paper and pencil or a calculator. Try it.

Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add 10.

What is the total?

Did you get 5000?

hehe, that was good - its like the one that was on MF with counting the F’s

You got me on the race ones, but I got 4100. :banana

I was opposite. Race gave me no problem, but I sure as sh!t came up w/ 5K. :dunno

I was opposite. Race gave me no problem, but I sure as sh!t came up w/ 5K. :dunno[/quote]

same w/ me

I was opposite. Race gave me no problem, but I sure as sh!t came up w/ 5K. :dunno[/quote]

same w/ me[/quote]

Well, I guess I’m an opposite thinker then you two. I wonder what that means. Because both of you guys seem pretty intelligent.

Booze >>> :tard

[quote=HOTRODSnBOOZE]
Well, I guess I’m an opposite thinker then you two. I wonder what that means. Because both of you guys seem pretty intelligent.

Booze >>> :tard[/quote]

Intelligent?? I think I just put the final nail in that coffin by not being able to add on a 3rd grade level. :lol :lol

Intruder —> :tard

Booze when he remembers he’s a smarty pants --> :banana

Here’s the answer to the Einstein one: The German has the fish.

Brit: Red House, Birds, Pall Mall, Milk
Swede: White House, Dogs, Bluemaster, Beer
Dane: Blue House, Horse, Blend, Tea
Norwegian: Yellow House, Cats, Dunhill, Water
German: Green House, Fish, Prince, Coffee

Didn’t cheat either, just about 30 minutes of thinking!

Thank you, good night!

thanks for posting it asswipe :fu glad google worked for ya :lol