Anyone miss the "old" MDValdosta?

Poor Joe is so busy setting up these awesome sites for us to fuck around on that he doesn’t even get time to do the old bullshiz with us.

I remember back in the day when his posts would be like fuckin essays just so he could rile people up and stir the pot. :rock

He was always controversial and fuckin funny as hell. He always kept things interesting.

You comin back to us soon Joeman?

i miss him too… BUT he has been the man I married 5 years ago lately. :slight_smile: So he can change here… but not at home. :slight_smile:

Re: RE: Anyone miss the “old” MDValdosta?

That’s nice. I’m glad you guys are happy.

We miss him but at least he has his priorities straight. :smiley:

1. Family
  2. Job (to provide for family)
  3. Mustang & racing
  4. Other stuff.

yea he never really is anymore, but its good to have your priorities straight. and bill i know you dont believe in god but one day i hope that he be at the top of my priority list. but at least he is doing all of this stuff for us to. one day he’ll be finished and back to bull shit, as long as he doesnt start another big project.

Speaking of good guys and bad guys… Am I a bad guy because every time I see your sig I start to crack up? :dunno

I do sorta believe in God. I’m actually very spiritual. I just don’t follow any organized religion…but yes, you are right. Many people have faith as their first priority. I think that’s great.

Intruder - I feel the same way…guilty about laughing at that sig. It’s wrong, but it’s just so damn funny :dunno

:tard i couldnt help putting it on my sig, its just too damn funny. :banana

i think its sorta amusing, but still wrong - at first glance its easy to laugh but if you really think it its saddening… :dunno

retards are funny though :tard

I forgot who Mdvaldosta is… :tard

It really is funny…Oh, and here’s to Yoesef. http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/71d7c88df472406f3f21cbf93bf2c336.gif

C’mon MD…you really know you’re slipping when the fucking liberals don;t hate on you :rofl

what does the MD in the name stand for anyway?

MD= Money Depot (his business)

he need new one

1. family
  2. help vs get a job
  3. hire sweet asian baby sitter
  4. stay home more to help baby sitter

:banana

joe you need to bring back the poop avatar

[quote=Vfast]he need new one

1. family
  2. help vs get a job

:banana[/quote]

thats hilarious

[quote=Vfast]he need new one

1. family
  2. help vs get a job

Wait?? HOW DID YOU KNOW?? Oh I am so kicking joes ass! lol.

Actually I am looking for a job. I am going to the sheriffs dept today to put an app for my old job (it was in a different county though) and see what happens.

[quote=vshayes][quote=Vfast]he need new one

1. family
  2. help vs get a job

Wait?? HOW DID YOU KNOW?? Oh I am so kicking joes ass! lol.

Actually I am looking for a job. I am going to the sheriffs dept today to put an app for my old job (it was in a different county though) and see what happens.[/quote]

good luck Veronica :rock

thanks bill