Applied for information

I just sent in a request to Indiana/Purdue University of Fort Wayne about getting an application and getting into school next spring. I wanted to go back this past spring, but ran into some horrible financial trouble so I held off to keep from going into more debt.

We’ll see if I can figure out exactly what I want to major in. I was thinking either something along the lines of psychology or interpersonal communications.

I’m also going to do some research into Ivy Tech of Fort Wayne about automotive classes and the prerequisites to being able to major in that class.

Both colleges offer Bachelor degrees in those specific fields. I’d love to have a title behind my name, and know what the hell I’m doing with it. :smiley:

You need to get some information on joining the debate team. :smiley: :lol

For real tho, congrats.

lol the thought had crossed my mind. I was in debate in high school and I hated it. Never got a topic I knew or cared anything about.

I’d like to take the psych and interpersonal communications so I can understand people. I admittedly have a really hard time trying to figure people out, and I can never seem to guess the response I’m going to get from someone.

Re: RE: Applied for information

[quote=2000Si]lol the thought had crossed my mind. I was in debate in high school and I hated it. Never got a topic I knew or cared anything about.

I’d like to take the psych and interpersonal communications so I can understand people. I admittedly have a really hard time trying to figure people out, and I can never seem to guess the response I’m going to get from someone.[/quote]

thats how it works :banana

Re: RE: Applied for information

[quote=2000Si]lol the thought had crossed my mind. I was in debate in high school and I hated it. Never got a topic I knew or cared anything about.

I’d like to take the psych and interpersonal communications so I can understand people. I admittedly have a really hard time trying to figure people out, and I can never seem to guess the response I’m going to get from someone.[/quote]

Psych would help w/ that part.

Too Ready, snore. But hey Jimbo! http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/394b47b6954e62a64f0415cd7f7a1b8f.gif