Ask a Mexican... (braces himself lol)

Ok, so im bored at work and i need something to take up my time while im here, I figure I’d go with the GP/Keight/Boomz(where is that dude?) style thread and post one of my own.

Post a question and ill try to answer asap!

:smiley:

Re: As a Mexican… (braces himself lol)

Have you ever worked in construction? :tongue:

Do you like Tacos?

No Señorita Stella! Go look at my verfication thread pic… do I look like I work in construction? lol
Im probably one of the whitest mexcians youll ever meet online or IRL.

but yes, some of mah fellow mexican brothas do tend to dwelve into that career.

Do you regularly mow lawns or wash cars?

How much would I have to pay you to come round my house and look vacant and say “Che?” like the mexicans on south park!

Do you hate it when non-Mexicans try to “speak” Spanish and all they do is pronounce words with the letter “o” after the word?

Example: Would-o you-o like-o to give-o me-o some-o rep-o?

Señorita Brandi,

Yes, As a mexican-native I tend to indulge myself on that ever so tasty iconic delicious entree as ofent as possible! Anything from beef skirt, or as you Gringos call them “Fa-gee-tas” to the ever oh so loved-by-gringos-until-they-know-what-it-is Barbacoa (Goat or cow tongue)

Think of it as the Mexican sandwich!
(PS and TORTAS are the equivalent to burgers)

When you start typing on a new keyboard, do you have to set it to make the ñ ?

Señor Hans:

Well, it depends, (Personally) I do casually wash my car, though you cant really tell by looking at mine. It is supposed to be white, but I usually, whever describing my car to someone i say:

“Eh, meng, I can meet choo at the Chevron on 610, jess look for the yello-brownish honda civic SI”

Do I lawns? Kind of, As a proud Mexicans I promote and contribute to mah fellow brothas’ by constantly providing their asses with work. In other words… I have mexicans mowing this mexican’s lawn! :smiley:

So other mexicans mow lawns? Some of M.F.M.B do tend to fancy front lawn preservation due to the laziness of most homeowners to care and tend after their lawn. So being the homies that we are, your lazyness = my paycheck

PS:
M = My
F = Fellow
M = Mexican
B = Brothers

Señorita Breath,

It depends, I remember back in the day when I was a little mexican that at least one typewriter my family had had the ñ key, however it has been a long time since then and As a Mexican I smoked a lot of things I shouldnt have, so my memory may be a little off on me.

However, keep in mind that most of the computers, typewriters, and or anything with a keyboard (cell phones included… we have those in mexico ya know? :smiley: ) come from the US or European countries, thus keyboards dont actually come with the ñ key.

<-- this mexican used: alt+241

I just copied and pasted. :wink:

Are you going to answer my other question. Or was the rule one question per person?

Señor Zorak,

If I could pry myself from MASA (Mexican Aeronáutica y Spacia Administración) I would! However with the on-going lets colonize the southern US program, I have found myself pretty busy to take on any extra “yobs”.

I do have a cousin, whom if you let him use my papers will be more than willing to come and “che” it up with you.

I believe it is “SI” that is said on that specific South park episode.

[quote=“Breath, post: 728839”]I just copied and pasted. :wink:

Are you going to answer my other question. Or was the rule one question per person?[/quote]
Señorita Breath,

No rules, ask anything and a many as you want. I missed the first question lol
answering it right after i post this.

[quote=“Breath, post: 728834”]Do you hate it when non-Mexicans try to “speak” Spanish and all they do is pronounce words with the letter “o” after the word?

Example: Would-o you-o like-o to give-o me-o some-o rep-o?[/quote]

Señorita Breath,

This is a two version question, thus will require 2 versions to answer it.

1. When said situation takes place in the US: Yes, we kfind it very funny, and usually if we are in the company of a M.F.M.B we will blatantly and viciously engage in unproper and often insulting discussions about your “accent”. This is done in hopes of instigating you gringos to get back to english.

2. When said situation takes place in Mexico’s vacationing resorts: No! At that point we applaud your valiant effort to go to another country and try to communicate with the natives in their own tongue, so long as there are dollars in your hand coming into our pockets. When the dollars end, you wake up in a tub of ice with your kidneys missing. :ninja

How are you today?

do you and your FMB ACTUALLY roll the r in burrrrrrito… or do you say it like that just to be funny… kinda like canadians overuse EH when in the states just because we can?

Señorita Livvy;

Today I am doing just fine, a little on the bored side, and a little on the eaqger to end the day but all in all this señor is ready to go home to his casa and drink his cerveza!

Señor or Señoriita Numnum,

We dont RRoll the RRR just RRecause we can, we RRoll it because that is what we weRRe though back in ouRR school RRAYS.

lol Ok, no, I dont think most of us roll our “rr” to tease you all, though it is funny hearing you gringos, attempt at rolling your R’s :stuck_out_tongue: we sort of get a kick out of hearing it, like the xxx-o thing where everything ends with “o” just because it must be spanish if it sounds like spanish :jk

[quote=“teh_fuzz, post: 728846”]Señor or Señoriita Numnum,

We dont RRoll the RRR just RRecause we can, we RRoll it because that is what we weRRe though back in ouRR school RRAYS.

lol Ok, no, I dont think most of us roll our “rr” to tease you all, though it is funny hearing you gringos, attempt at rolling your R’s :stuck_out_tongue: we sort of get a kick out of hearing it, like the xxx-o thing where everything ends with “o” just because it must be spanish if it sounds like spanish :jk[/quote]

I can roll my R’s quite well, I never got why some people find it hard.

Roll the r’s, vibrate the tongue, become a master at oral sex :24:

Hey maybe thats a new stereotype, all spanish speakers give good oral sex :smiley: