Asteroids - Invisible Spaceships?!

What’s up with the asteroids game? I have a score of 96,050 on the same remake of this classic game over on a different forums, but here I keep getting killed by spaceships that I have already destroyed, yet they fly around invisible and continue to shoot and run into me. This seems like a huge bug to me. Is this happening to everyone else on these forums? Is this some sort of feature that I don’t know about? :tard

ill check into it

ive noticed the same thing, but i figured if everyone has to deal with them, its fair anyhow.

yep everyone deals with it… basically, i htink they shoot from just off the edge of the screen, i would watch the asteroids go by and when they get off screen, they shoot…

Re: RE: Asteroids - Invisible Spaceships?!

Yeah, everyone has to deal with it, but it’s still annoying as hell :wink:

Not sure what you are saying about them shooting from off screen, to me it seems like they are moving about as normal and firing like normal, they are just invisible.

Yes, their is an occasional invisible ship. Yes, it’s aggrivating, but it’s in the game.

Heh, if by occasional you mean every space ship :stuck_out_tongue:

Perhaps you have an older version of the game? The version here is not plagued with strange ghost ships…

Perhaps you have an older version of the game? The version here is not plagued with strange ghost ships…[/quote]

they arent ALL invisible - but there are def. enough of them to make one angry at the computer :smiley:

Perhaps you have an older version of the game? The version here is not plagued with strange ghost ships…[/quote]

they arent ALL invisible - but there are def. enough of them to make one angry at the computer :D[/quote]

They all turn invisible when shot. Every single one. Or at least every single one up to around 30,000 points, when one of the invisible mini-ships kicks my ass :).

oh, i thought you meant when they initially come on… yeah when shot they pretty much seem to do that…

:tard :dunno