Avian flu, potential to kill billions of people

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/Investigation/story?id=1130392&page=1

^^ wow

I hope that doesn’t get as bad as they think

resident evil anyone?

I’m glad I own a gas mask

“I imagine that not a lot of poor people will get vaccinated,” Garrett says. “If you think about New Orleans, this is a similar situation.”

unfortunately, it will most likely be the poorer people who will get infected…

which shows where the governments priority lies, but apparently, thats how it runs itself

I know working in a hospital, they require that we get a flu shot but Im wondering if just the flu shot alone will be enough to keep that Avian flu away. :dunno I most certainely hope so.

Speaking of Resident Evil, I think Bossman own every Playstation game there is available and we have already watched the movies 1 and 2 a hundred times! :smiley:

They can’t make a flu shot for it until it can transfer from human to human… then it will be too late and it will take 6 months to make a limited supply of flu shots. They can treat it now though but in limited supply also.

Re: RE: Avian flu, potential to kill billions of people

[quote=Mrs Behavin]I know working in a hospital, they require that we get a flu shot but Im wondering if just the flu shot alone will be enough to keep that Avian flu away. :dunno I most certainely hope so.

Speaking of Resident Evil, I think Bossman own every Playstation game there is available and we have already watched the movies 1 and 2 a hundred times! :D[/quote]

and how many games does that entail?..

my lord! We need to get a move on getting the kids a flu shot!