Baby fever (again)

I’m dying with baby fever yet again. Or still. Damn this being single crap!!!

So, some baby fever questions for ya.

1. What’s your favourite thing about babies?
  2. How many babies do you want in all?
  3. What would you name a baby if you had one today?
  4. How long has it been since you had a baby?
  1. What’s your favourite thing about babies? Their smell when you’ve just bathed them
  2. How many babies do you want in all? Two…I’m done!
  3. What would you name a baby if you had one today? Miracle Child
  4. How long has it been since you had a baby? Twelve years this summer
  1. What’s your favourite thing about babies?
    Their smell and how snuggly they are. I could hold a baby every minute of the rest of my life.

2. How many babies do you want in all?
    Three.

3. What would you name a baby if you had one today?
    boy Patrick, girl Elisabeth

4. How long has it been since you had a baby?
    Six years (sniffle)

Ive been having baby fever like crazy…

1. What’s your favourite thing about babies? They r loving and smell so sweet… not to mention, they are innocent.
  2. How many babies do you want in all? 3
  3. What would you name a baby if you had one today? Trinity if it was a girl… not sure about a boy name
  4. How long has it been since you had a baby? Almost 6 years

Me too, with the fever. It’s the worst!!! And it always seems like as soon as it hits, EVERY woman you see is either pregnant or holding a new baby! Drives me mad. I want one!!

1. What’s your favourite thing about babies? They’re soft and cuddly (but they cry a whole lot)
  2. How many babies do you want in all?2, we’re done
  3. What would you name a baby if you had one today? Whoops LOL
  4. How long has it been since you had a baby? 6 months (she’s still a baby LOL )

Yea… My sister is pregnant, my ex husbands girlfriend is pregnant and i just miscarried. :frowning:

Bugger…I’m sorry V.

its ok, im getting over it now… its been tough though

I can only imagine.

The trying again is the fun part, though isn’t it? I’m single and shall live vicariously through all the sex you lot are having.

1. What’s your favourite thing about babies? The little yawns they have when they’re all snuggled in your arms
  2. How many babies do you want in all? I don’t know, at least two
  3. What would you name a baby if you had one today? I have no idea. We came up with Dominic’s pretty quickly and then stopped thinking about it
  4. How long has it been since you had a baby? 15 months
  1. What’s your favourite thing about babies? Absolutely everything, especially when they hold onto your finger with their ity bity hand.
  2. How many babies do you want in all? I would like 3 but not fur sure for sure yet.
  3. What would you name a baby if you had one today? I wouldn’t know.
  4. How long has it been since you had a baby? 4 1/2 years.

Bless your heart. I had no idea. :frowning: So sorry, V.

1. What’s your favourite thing about babies?The way they hold your hand, the little coos and the faces they make
  2. How many babies do you want in all? 3 but I don’t know if I will ever get more…
  3. What would you name a baby if you had one today? Zoe for a girl Caleb for a boy
  4. How long has it been since you had a baby? 6 weeks 4 days

After all the incredible BS that has happened to you in recent times, have you ever considered that you might be cursed :eek

I only wrote about it in the girls room. Im ok now. It happened a few days before my mom was put in the hospital. :frowning: