Back from new orleans

Well it was a good time

It was crazy hot, 95 degrees 90 percent humidity

I love how you can just go and get a beer at a bar then walk right out onto the street with it, makes for some great party nights lol

I might just have to go back for mardi gras

Ill have to say i like minnesota a hell of a lot better then the south though (ied rather be cold then hot)

[quote=PhillyBlunt474]Well it was a good time

It was crazy hot, 95 degrees 90 percent humidity

I love how you can just go and get a beer at a bar then walk right out onto the street with it, makes for some great party nights lol

I might just have to go back for mardi gras

Ill have to say i like minnesota a hell of a lot better then the south though (ied rather be cold then hot)[/quote]

bah… 97 degrees, 100% humidity, and heat index 115+… fun times down here… :tard

glad to hear you had fun

Try to imagine that every day, kiddo. I live In Louisiana and we don’t even go outside much anymore because it is so damn hot. It usually averages between 95-100 degrees everyday, but feels like 100+ with the stupid humidity. It even only averages 80-85 at night, but once again, feels a bit warmer.

I can’t wait to move.

Re: RE: Back from new orleans

[quote=ProjectMayhem]Try to imagine that every day, kiddo. I live In Louisiana and we don’t even go outside much anymore because it is so damn hot. It usually averages between 95-100 degrees everyday, but feels like 100+ with the stupid humidity. It even only averages 80-85 at night, but once again, feels a bit warmer.

I can’t wait to move.[/quote]

Come to minnesota, a nice DRY 72 degrees today

Winters are cold, but hey its fun, if ya like to ski or snowboard your right at home…

Ive never felt any humidity like i did down there… Ive been to florida, texas, and south california in the summers but man, that was so much humidity…

welcome back! :")