Back on track with moddedmustangs.com, need a banner

I’ve began work on moddedmustangs.com again. As some of you may or may not know, the development of the site stalled shortly after Tim took over as admin due to some issues on his end he couldn’t help. I’ve decided to take back over the development and the admin position and get the site going FAST. While Im working on the content and bugs I need someone to design a banner.

Rules:
Banner must flow well between the main page and the forums
Banner must be 1024x175 in size, file size below 200kb
Banner must be… well, cool. Take whats there now as an idea, but be creative.

Whomever’s banner is chosen will win a cool prize.

I can’t make a banner :wtf

wish I could help but I’m computer stupid when it comes to those things

I wish I could make a banner, but I can’t.

I DO have some great shots of Mustangs from the Carlisle show that you can have.

Re: RE: Back on track with moddedmustangs.com, need a banner

[quote=04ShakinSteed]I wish I could make a banner, but I can’t.

I DO have some great shots of Mustangs from the Carlisle show that you can have.[/quote]

lets try to keep it members’ cars…

like mine?? :smiley:

sumat like that

[quote=sourlemon2k5][quote=04ShakinSteed]I wish I could make a banner, but I can’t.

I DO have some great shots of Mustangs from the Carlisle show that you can have.[/quote]

lets try to keep it members’ cars…[/quote]

Like mine? :smiley:

[quote=mdvaldosta]I’ve began work on moddedmustangs.com again. As some of you may or may not know, the development of the site stalled shortly after Tim took over as admin due to some issues on his end he couldn’t help. I’ve decided to take back over the development and the admin position and get the site going FAST. While Im working on the content and bugs I need someone to design a banner.

Rules:
Banner must flow well between the main page and the forums
Banner must be 1024x175 in size, file size below 200kb
Banner must be… well, cool. Take whats there now as an idea, but be creative.

Whomever’s banner is chosen will win a cool prize.[/quote]

do you have any ideas to go on? i can draw and stuff (i posted some stuff in the ‘dear artisan’ thread [to pics in my album]) but i seem to have lost some of the creativity i used to have (aka when i made those…)

he pretty much wants something mean looking!! Just really nice and it has to include a stang. I just saw your art work-- omg-- awesome!

id love to try my hand, but even a rough sketch of an idea would be helpful. partly becasue of what i said before, and partly because i havent done much car themed stuff

ah, i wish i didn’t suck at computers. You should get someone to do something to a pic of your car Joe. it looks mean.

ill try, but i need some cars … :dunno

ok, i got atlanticblue’s car, and stangtang’s as well…(hope its ok with yall :D)

got the site url, and the little “the ultimate mustang performance modding community” phrase, plus the horse emblem, and the top of a cobra emblem…

but the width (1024) is bigger than the uploader requires…

so i cant really upload… :dunno what to do…

I have a noval idea. Don’t have a Mustang in the banner. dumb like a fox
I’ve said it from day one. You guys are stuck in a box on this whole design thing. I would have loved to be a part of the designing of MM but I was never asked, so now I’m mift and you’ll have to beg. http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/3e7ad29abe89c72a6280265ae4331d92.gif
grin’ness

http://img204.echo.cx/img204/5882/wip5aw.jpg

:barf

Show us what you can do boozie :cool

Can I have my girl pose nude on my car be r new banner :smiley:

yo the pic on the top left is an old one of my car- if my car is in it, let me update with new pics friday after she is lowered.- btw, i should get the windshield banner by mid next week