Bad day

Today was one of those days where i think I should of just went back to bed and let it start all over again…

I get woke up by austin. I notice Austin has this bruise across his cheek and over his forehead. Its a huge bruise… well I freak out and yell at joe “WTF happened when I was at work all damn day yesterday” Needless to say, joe had no idea what happened. Austin told me he fell out of the top bunk the night before… Well, I put the game on for him and lay back down. A few minutes later I wake up because I notice it is COMPLETELY quite in the house… I run around the house looking for austin… I find austin and JACOB (he was suppose to be asleep still) in nanas room. Jacob is standing on the opposite side of his bed hiding something from me… It turns out… austin made a mixture of a few things and gave it to jacob to “play” with. Jacob is sitting there mixing this slush (nastiness… have no idea what was all in it) and water together all over joes momma room’s floor!!! I about freaked out!!! I decided to then wake up all the way lol…
Then I get to work and it was back in hell territory… Firework calls out the ASSHOLE!! I cant believe how many people complain about stupid shit like that. Anways, before i leave work tonight, there was a big riot/fight at one of the bars… well ALL of deputys and officer that were on duty was out there and we had to req assistance from GSP (georgia state patrol). It was insane.

Now I am at home and its time to go to bed for me. lol I have been in a horrible mood all day, so i am hoping that someone will brighten it up for me…

OHH… I lost 13 pounds!!! WHOOT! I only have another 10 to lose.

Sorry for boring everyone.

That sucks, but good news on the weight loss…

whatcha losing it for anyway? Just want to get back to how you were before?

Psh… my wife better not do that… cause then she’ll throw it all back in my face. “I’m only fat because you couldn’t keep your hands off me!” :lol

Sucks you had such a bad day, people are retarted for calling in to complain about fireworks, if i were you ied tell em to suck it up it only comes around once a year, or hell go get your own fireworks and paly with them your self… but you might get fired… on second though dont do what i say…

But gratz on losing the weight, although from your picture in teh pic of yourself thread, it dosent look like ya need to at all

Your Mom’s room? I know you two are still young, but I say if your married and have two kids…it’s time to move out of your Moms house, sheeeeze! :wtf

:laughing Just kidding, hehe.

lol… hrnb, my mother in law is staying here until she finds a place here in valdosta to live. Its a big help though, because she watches the kids for me while I am at work, ect.

Thanks 2000 and philly. I am trying to get back down to my old size. joes not happy with my weight either. He thinks every girl should look like a skinny winch lol. Anyways. I will be happy once I drop one pant size. :slight_smile: I dont have very far to go.

I know what ya mean about how you should’ve just stayed in bed. I have had to work this whole weekend (in the ER) Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and today! And every retard is coming in from boating accidents, blowing their hands off with fireworks, 4 wheeler wrecks all of the out of town people, who have no clue whats going on. I mean, good lord, this place is driving me crazy. I am so glad I am off work tomorrow, and dont think that I aint sleeping late! I am beat!

That must suck seeing someone with a hand blown off…or worse. :wtf

And Verni, sounds like you should just let you Momz stay there if she’s watching the kids. Sounds like a good arangement.

I hope you have a better day today, Ver. And WTF is Joe thinking??? You look great just the way you are! :banana

Re: RE: bad day…

[quote=vshayes]lol… hrnb, my mother in law is staying here until she finds a place here in valdosta to live. Its a big help though, because she watches the kids for me while I am at work, ect.

Thanks 2000 and philly. I am trying to get back down to my old size. joes not happy with my weight either. He thinks every girl should look like a skinny winch lol. Anyways. I will be happy once I drop one pant size. :slight_smile: I dont have very far to go.[/quote]

Haha i dont much like hte skinny winch look, theres gotta be alittlebit to the girl i think lol

There’s gotta be some cushion for the pushin’.

just dont get too many rollover minutes :tard

V dont loose to much weight the first thing to go is the Boobarshttp://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/4fe543cd5e1a2a1824833df9a9d954e9.gif

That are alittle smaller… bt not by much. Im still in a D. I would LOVE to be in a C. :slight_smile:

I would like to be in some d’s or c’s :dunno

:o

http://www.hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s4048fbec94ee3.jpg

runs and hides from Vs

[quote=vshayes]
Thanks 2000 and philly. I am trying to get back down to my old size. joes not happy with my weight either. He thinks every girl should look like a skinny winch lol. Anyways. I will be happy once I drop one pant size. :slight_smile: I dont have very far to go.[/quote]

I am SO happy for you!!! That last 10lbs will be the hardest…but most rewarding!!! I doubt you wanna hear what I have to say to Joe…so I’ll just keep my mouth shut!!! :smiley:

lol Yall can always make me smile.

Smile for Daddy :smiley: