Bad dream

I had a bad dream last night - that i got my car back from having exhaust pipes put in, and the pipes were mounted like a foot and a half/two feet apart, out the back…looked ridiculous…and sounded real bad too…started up, sounded like a normal sixxer, then started popping and cracking on the revs down… but not good popping…sounded icky… then i woke up and was releived…

How weird. Did you wake up with cold sweats?

nah, just relieved that it was dream… i cant even explain how dumb it looked. also, instead of being straight tips out the back, they looked the the mufflers were right by the bumper, like in some other cars where the muffler kinda bounces around and looks all like its gonna fall off… :barf

“You’re a wierd guy Ace. Weird guy.” :lol :lol

how long does it take them to install that shit anyway. It’s been fucking forever already. Jeez.

i only dropped the car off last wednesday - but hes got other stuff to do too- and other cars to work on

• hoepfully this week thuogh

Re: RE: bad dream…

[quote=artisan00]i only dropped the car off last wednesday - but hes got other stuff to do too- and other cars to work on

• hoepfully this week thuogh[/quote]

OK, I thought it was longer than that.

You must be dropping some serious change with parts and labor.

I had a dream kinda like that once, well sorta like that. The only difference with my dream was I had this bulge in my pants and the head of my pecker was stuck to my thighty whiteys. :rofl

That wasn’t a dream Odis. It really happened at the party saturday night. You were walking around telling everyone. What, you don’t remember that?

[quote=MikeHawke][quote=artisan00]i only dropped the car off last wednesday - but hes got other stuff to do too- and other cars to work on

• hoepfully this week thuogh[/quote]

OK, I thought it was longer than that.

You must be dropping some serious change with parts and labor.[/quote]

hopefully not - i mean, hes not only working on mine the whole time, i should be charged only for when he works on me

seems a little long… it took 2 hours to bolt up my cat back. is he doing the gears too? if so, it makes more sense

yeah, hes doing the catback, the gears/diff, suspension, subframes and the stb ( i think thats all )
so its not THAT much time necessarily, but he is busy owning and operating a whole shop so he is working on multiple things at once.