Bad drivers

i hate bad drivers

what are some of the things drivers do that piss you off the most?

people who dont turn their headlights on when its pouring down rain…i use my headlights ALL THE TIME no matter how bright it is outside, it helps other people see you and see that you arent a parked car

[LEFT]when traffic is backed up, and an insercetion is halfway blocked IDIOTS like to pull up right behind the stopped car in front of them, blocking the entire intersection, then of course the light turns green and they have nowhere to go and traffic going perpendicular to them cant even move

people like that should be shot
[/LEFT]

When people don’t use blinkers… or when you have yours on to pass and as you get over, the person you want to pass cuts over also… really? Or when you are merging onto the highway and the person in front of you stops on the acceleration ramp? Or the people on the highway don’t switch lanes?

I also hate when people block intersections. I had someone do that to me once and she just looked over and smiled! It pissed me off.

I just think people around here don’t know how to drive. Something as simple as a four way stop is damn near impossible for them to navigate.

When they ride my ass. Oh yea. I’ve had my fun with break checking ass’s like that.

I thought you like it when people ride you ass . . . or was that just me :ninja

If people had to pass an actual physical driving test every so often, half the drivers would lose their licenses.

You are preaching to the choir.

[quote=“canidae, post: 1086439”]I thought you like it when people ride you ass . . . or was that just me :ninja

If people had to pass an actual physical driving test every so often, half the drivers would lose their licenses.[/quote]

Well we were talking about dumb drivers…not my sexual likes. :24:

I absolutely HATE when people turn into a parking lot from the lane of travel instead of getting in the fucking merge lane. IT’S A MERGE LANE…IT’S THERE FOR YOU TO MERGE INTO, DUMB ASS!!!

Also hate people that get on your ass on the Interstate and flash their headlights at you to move out of their way. That’s usually my clue to slow down. :wink: You can pass on either side, asswipe…do it.

Really slow Sunday drivers.

People who are clearly being blown while they are driving and I never have!!

People who are clearly being blown while they are driving and I never have!!

:24::24::24::24::24:

I just spat tea on my computer laughing :thumbup

Drivers riding along with a turn signal on for miles

People who don’t signal so you end up waiting un-necessarily at junctions/roundabouts. So annoying. Also people behind you who keep hooting when you are clearly stuck in traffic. Twats!

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1086443”]
People who are clearly being blown while they are driving and I never have!![/quote]

:24::24::24::24: seen that much?

When a person decides to move to the next lane, he then swoops three or two lanes across…
When a person doesn’t stop for pedesterians, I almost got hit countless times.
When a person doesn’t signal when they are moving in front of me.
When a person is too close behind from me during winter!

some one that pulls out right in front of you where you got to step on the brakes so you dont hit them and then they drive slow

You lot sayin’ you’re perfect drivers? :stuck_out_tongue:

yes, yes we are. :stuck_out_tongue:

When you go to pass someone, and they speed up. Of course, I just slam on the gas and leave them in the dust. :cool

Those dumb enough to ride my bumper get brake jobs, just sayin. :smiley:

People who go slow in the fast lane.