Bars

So tonight was my first night at the bars ( i’m 19 lol) ANYWAy it was fuckin sweet, I met so many gorgeous women, the only problen was the cost, but it was worth it! yea bars!!! If anyone is in the area of Madison I will buy them a 30-pack because I love you guys, and I’;m trashed, yea beer! any of you ever heard of the drink “incredible hulk” because I drank 2 and now I can’t see straight, and it is thursday…yay Madison.
-Mac

:lol :lol You crack me up Mac. Go drunk people!! :booze :banana

Didn’t you say you were comming out to Cali sometime? When is your trip?

Mac always says he loves us when he’s drunk. :rofl

you type pretty good for :booze

IM HIGHHHH :banana

[quote=2001_Saleen]So tonight was my first night at the bars ( i’m 19 lol) ANYWAy it was fuckin sweet, I met so many gorgeous women, the only problen was the cost, but it was worth it! yea bars!!! If anyone is in the area of Madison I will buy them a 30-pack because I love you guys, and I’;m trashed, yea beer! any of you ever heard of the drink “incredible hulk” because I drank 2 and now I can’t see straight, and it is thursday…yay Madison.
-Mac[/quote]

Welcome to my former life :booze

Yeah, the good 'ol days

yes…then the initial high of the alchohol begins to wane and the depressant effect begins to run it’s course…

blah blah…then he hates us all again LOL.

:booze :lol

yes…then the initial high of the alchohol begins to wane and the depressant effect begins to run it’s course…

blah blah…then he hates us all again LOL.

:booze :lol[/quote]
nah I still love you guys, only not as much as I dow hen I’m drunk. I’m a happy drunk, if anyone is in the area, the 30-pack deal still stands :booze

YO IM HIGH AGAIN BISSSSSHESSsssssssss2222222223445551114132

hay Saleen have fun and drink a few for me :lol :lol :lol :lol hope it was a wild night ( what can you rememeber ) heheheheh

i used to do that till i got married

It’s a fuckin riot when people get drunk and are like…

…[Tommy Chong] I love you man…your like my best friend…seriously, i love you man [/Tommy Chong]

:booze

I’m jealous.