Beer etc

yeah, so i know these threads are over done, but whatever :fu So i took my friend out last night because him and his gf of 5 years just broke up… We started at bw3’s and got a pitcher of budweiser between us. Next we were gonna order a pint of guiness (16oz) each. Well the serer mis heard pint for pitcher. Yummy. Actually, im recently a big fan of guiness, so it wasnt bad, other than the $10 price tag. We hit up another bar, drank a few and then called it a night (only becausethe bars close at 2). Apparently he went home and somehow managed to put a ‘hole the size of rhode island’ in his wall on accident. Anyway, good times in college :booze Oh yeah, i was fucking king at pool last night, i play about 10 games on my original 75 cents :banana

That’s about what time they start opening up around here. Some of them around here don’t start kicking people out until 7:00 in the morning. There have been a few night where Odis and myself didn’t roll back in until after 6:00 in the morning! :booze Good times!!

well I’m drinking Dos Equis tonight, so yeah that should work. btw BW3’s OWNS!!

Corona’s up in dis heeeeah bizatch :booze

i like bud heavy and MGD right now

liqor but If I drink beer I tap the rockies

the busch or bud lite gets er done

Re: RE: Beer etc…

I have to agree :dunno his name says it all…Corona :booze

I’m not a big fan of corona

you boy celebrate cinco-de-mayo with the coronas last night?

Corona’s are sooooo overrated, they remind me of high schoolers trying to act like they’re in college. What they don’t realize is that college students drink CHEAP beer. Busch, Natty, Beast, Coors, Miller, Bud light. NOTHING in glass bottles unless it is a special occasion.

Corona’s are sooooo overrated, they remind me of high schoolers trying to act like they’re in college. What they don’t realize is that college students drink CHEAP beer. Busch, Natty, Beast, Coors, Miller, Bud light. NOTHING in glass bottles unless it is a special occasion.[/quote]

not true at all. The only time i drink cheap beer is for beer pong, or when someone else is hosting a party. I’d rather pay a few bucks more and actually taste the beer.

pilzner and guiness is good too

I know I sure did.
My normal beer is Coor’s light. Or my normal hard liquor is Bacardi & Coke :booze

I can’t drink bacardi anymore when ever I do I usualy start puking blood

thats nasty, no one is a fan of jack and coke anymore?

I don’t drink beer. It tastes like crap.

what about malts or mixes?

Don’t like them much either.

If I can taste alcohol, I won’t drink it. Blech.

yeah when im feeling all good and stuff.

But to get drunk bud wil do or anything really.

But def agree with hrnb just chillen tipping a few back