Before I was going to shower I checked in the mirror and noticed

My neck… there is a mark on it that looks like a 3, what do you think it means? :eek

I took a picture of it, not everyday this sort of thing happens :24: I don’t even know what caused it, the only thing that was touching that area is my shoulder strap for my bags or else coat, I didn’t scratch there at all.

Um, is that you in your avatar? Cause if so I may be able to stop by and investigate that three a bit closer. :smiley:

Wow that is super odd. lol You didn’t have a necklace on or anything?

[quote=“Anie, post: 1078898”]My neck… there is a mark on it that looks like a 3, what do you think it means? :eek

I took a picture of it, not everyday this sort of thing happens :24: I don’t even know what caused it, the only thing that was touching that area is my shoulder strap for my bags or else coat, I didn’t scratch there at all.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/Boredgirl007/9596003.jpg[/quote]Could be alien implant.:jk

That isn’t me in the avatar but you are welcome to investigate me anytime :wink:

I didn’t wear a necklace today, which is why I thought, huh, that is very odd. :24:

:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly: Oh gosh no!!! I don’t want to be probed!

Or maybe someone was bored in line at the bank or grocery store and very lightly doodled that on the back of your neck thinking, when she gets home and finds this she’s gonna be like OMGBBQWTF?!?

shrug

[quote=“Anie, post: 1078902”]That isn’t me in the avatar but you are welcome to investigate me anytime :wink:

I didn’t wear a necklace today, which is why I thought, huh, that is very odd. :24:

:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly: [SIZE=3]Oh gosh no!!! I don’t want to be probed[/SIZE]![/quote]

Well I guess I wont be comin by then. :eek:D

That is the front of my neck, I wouldn’t have noticed if it was elsewhere, lol.

Where are you going to probe me? You’re not an alien so you’re allowed :smiley:

[quote=“Boomer, post: 1078903”]Or maybe someone was bored in line at the bank or grocery store and very lightly doodled that on the back of your neck thinking, when she gets home and finds this she’s gonna be like OMGBBQWTF?!?

shrug[/quote]That or a spider bite.

Is it itchy?

Right right. Like I said, some bored midget stacked up some cases of soda and straight doodled on your neck girl. Sneaky bastards…shakes fist

Oh my, I like you already. :clap

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1078907”]That or a spider bite.

Is it itchy?[/quote]

I’ll see if I become Spiderwoman in the morning :ninja

Well, whatever the heck happened I find it extremely odd… did 333halfabeast get to me? :willy_nilly:

giggles :smiley: Thank you. :ninja

10 to 1 it’s gone by morning. If it’s not, you might wanna get it checked out.

Doctor or exorcist? :ninja

Precisely…

So I will be by around 8 am. I’m a morning person if you catch my drift darlin. :wink:

[quote=“Boomer, post: 1078914”]Precisely…

So I will be by around 8 am. I’m a morning person if you catch my drift darlin. ;)[/quote]:smiley: Hehehe!

[quote=“Boomer, post: 1078914”]Precisely…

So I will be by around 8 am. I’m a morning person if you catch my drift darlin. ;)[/quote]

Oh I caught your drift alright, in a nice safe place which is warm and moist :ninja

[quote=“Anie, post: 1078913”]Doctor or exorcist? :ninja[/quote]Possibly both. If that thing starts to swell, there’s gonna be pain right behind it.

I had a spider bite on my wrist that made a redline track the whole way to my shoulder. If I hadn’t made it the doctor before it made it’s way to my heart, I couldv’e had a heart attack. The venom can stop yer heart.

No joke. I’m not trying to scare you. Just raise yer awareness.