Best Hotel Room Ever!

So I’m on a conference with my FFA chapter, and we have INTERNET! This hotel room is like 40$ a night, it’s epic, a fridge, full bathroom, microwave, cable TV, and all for soooo cheap!

Edit: Oh, and it has two kind sized beds, so I am paying 10$ a night to spend it with 4 of my friends!

My little sisters are in FFA. Ha.

[quote=“AbriannaPeto, post: 1097166”]So I’m on a conference with my FFA chapter, and we have INTERNET! This hotel room is like 40$ a night, it’s epic, a fridge, full bathroom, microwave, cable TV, and all for soooo cheap!

Edit: Oh, and it has two kind sized beds, so I am paying 10$ a night to spend it with 4 of my friends![/quote]
$40/night? that is epic right there! I havent seen a mo/hotel room for less than $75 in more than 5 years!:stuck_out_tongue:

you use motels alot?:ninja

I was in FFA. I was even an officer in our local chapter.

WTF is FFA?

future farmers of america

and btw i was in ffa in high school

Rednecks. :ninja

oh really…based on one simple statement im a redneck…

where are you that its so cheap? you sure its not 40 and hour?

Two now. :slight_smile:

[quote=“AbriannaPeto, post: 1097166”]
Edit: Oh, and it has two kind sized beds, so I am paying 10$ a night to spend it with 4 of my friends![/quote]
Goods news… 4 divided by one = you only need one bed. :clap

Cincinnati has some cheap hotels ($30-$40) out in the burbs, but… not with the amenities this one apparently has.

You divide funny… :smiley:

Somebody :wink: repped me on this post but seemed confused by what I said.:24:

Well now… I was thinkin’ that a king size bed has more than enough room for 4 so there isn’t a need to have a second bed unless you had some more friends dropping by or something. ** nudge… nudge… wink… wink ***

http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/musik/k014.gif

Strange how the mind works. Or is it, how a strange mind works.

[quote=“Guyzerr, post: 1097180”]Somebody :wink: repped me on this post but seemed confused by what I said.:24:

Well now… I was thinkin’ that a king size bed has more than enough room for 4 so there isn’t a need to have a second bed unless you had some more friends dropping by or something. ** nudge… nudge… wink… wink ***

http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/musik/k014.gif[/QUOTE]

Now I’m just ‘somebody’? WTH? :mad

… and I totally understand your math now. :smiley:

I put that bloody wink in there for a reason.

[quote=“RedRyder, post: 1097182”]
… and I totally understand your math now. :D[/quote]
I knew you would come around. :cool

I’m still trying to figure you out. When that happens, I’ll let you know, k?

I’ll let you know when I figure me out.