Best thing ever!

I went to the gas station to get a pop and as i was walking down the candy aisle I noticed some Skittles. Only they weren’t normal skittles… they were skittles bubble gum. I was like oh hell yeah, best thing ever!

<— chewin some skittles bubble gum right now. :smiley:

LoLoLoL

On the way to the track we always get some goodies and all my daughter could talk about is the NEW skittles she had. She tried to get me to try them but they didnt sound too good with Bud Light…LoL!!!

[quote=2000Si]I went to the gas station to get a pop and as i was walking down the candy aisle I noticed some Skittles. Only they weren’t normal skittles… they were skittles bubble gum. I was like oh hell yeah, best thing ever!

<— chewin some skittles bubble gum right now. :D[/quote]

Bubble gum way cool have you tried the new mixed ones >>>>>>> But skittles are the Balm :banana :banana

I’ve seen that before and I’ve always wondered if they were any good.

Re: RE: Best thing ever!

Give it a try :lol :lol

they taste EXACTLY like skittles… only they don’t dissolve when you chew em. :smiley:

Taste the rainbow. http://www.abestweb.com/smilies/groovy.gif

:needpics

http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=112

keep tasting that rainbow :gay …any way this has been eating me up inside… :wtf is a pop

pop is what they say up north for soda

Go back to your redneck trailer and have sex with your girlfriend…

…err I mean sister? :wtf

isnt maryland considered “up north”?

Nope, still the south to us up here

sweet gotcha

I came from Ohio originally and we called it pop. Ohio is the mid West, right? I remember hearing people calling it soda or soda pop and I thought, how gay is that. In Cali, they call everthing a Coke…even a Pepsi. IE: I’m thirsty, let’s go get a Coke.

Yeah, most of hte midwest says pop.

When I’m delivering though and handing someone a 2L or 20 oz of pop I’ll go “here’s your soda”

Don’t know why I do it. I guess soda sounds better than pop when you’re standing outside in the cold just wanting to get back into your car.

well i figured MD was at least northern enough to have heard the phrase “pop” before. we call it soda down here in Floda.

[quote=2000Si]Yeah, most of hte midwest says pop.

When I’m delivering though and handing someone a 2L or 20 oz of pop I’ll go “here’s your soda”

Don’t know why I do it. I guess soda sounds better than pop when you’re standing outside in the cold just wanting to get back into your car.[/quote]

Because it’s bi’niz and subconsciously you feel you have to talk more proffesional. More professional relates to bigger tips. Not that soda is more pro then pop, but you said pop as a kid, so deep down you feel soda means your not talking like a kid. Thank you for calling W.H.R.n.B. talk radio. OK, next caller, your on the air. http://www.abestweb.com/smilies/talk.gif

hows that rainbow :gay …and I never heard soda get called pop