Best & Worst of Halloween Candy

Best: Reeses cups
Worst: Dollar store hard candies

yeah those are good. i cant eat to many of them tho. you ever have hersheys take 5. that is some good shit.

I’ve never even heard of that candy before. Is it new?

yeah sorta. http://www.hersheys.com/products/details/take5.asp its got the following in it

chocholate
peanuts
caramel
peanutbutter
and pretzles

I like Whatchamacallits :smiley:

My girlfriends neighborhood gives out king size candy bars and shit. Some rich fuggers, but hell i’m not complaining :smiley:

take 5… oh man- those should be outlawed… they are soooooo good :tard

I must try this “Take 5”… Maybe I won’t get owned like the time I took someones advise on Jager…

I like Butterfingers!

Re: RE: Best & Worst of Halloween Candy

[quote=redsMULLT1]I must try this “Take 5”… Maybe I won’t get owned like the time I took someones advise on Jager

I like Butterfingers![/quote]

it was good advice… it just didnt like you in particular :booze

Oh no… it liked me… it like me alot… just the quanity… next time… in moderation for sure… :smiley:

ill show you how to drink jager bombs… next time you’re around my parts… (cuz arkansas is sooo close to jersey?)

blonde moment :tard

Hahahahaha!!! You never know, I don’t stick around one certain place for a long time anyway.

lol there’s a fort right around the corner… but its closing soon

I’m a civillian again. :smiley:

ohh… ok then… i dunno what to say about that… haha

:lol Well ok then.

umm yeah… blonde moment… they happen often

hey heather where’s monmouth beach NJ near. is that northern NJ. im about 30 mins from jersey but probally 2 hours away from WW. i only ask cause i never heard of monmouth beach.

do u know where long branch? asbury park? sandy hook? are???

do u know where long branch? asbury park? sandy hook? are???[/quote]

:dunno i pretty much just know WW, AC and south hampton and what ever i hear what goes on the news about NJ.

do u know where long branch? asbury park? sandy hook? are???[/quote]

:dunno i pretty much just know WW, AC and south hampton and what ever i hear what goes on the news about NJ.[/quote]

well the next time ur looking at a map of jersey (im sure you do it often- dont lie :banana ) ull see the hook- as in sandy hook- and monmouth beach is right where the hook turns back into the mainland

wow i sound like i know what im talking about