Beyond Weird

but how long is your tongue? I’m going off Mel’s thread about Staci’s avi.

Can you touch your nose? Barely lick your lips?

Mine is about half way between my nose and upper lip.

:popcorn2: How many posts will it take before this thread heads south?

People used to call me ‘Little Licker’ as a joke, haha.

my tongue goes to the middle of my big nose… :cool

I can touch the base of my nose with my tongue… and a little better than half way down my chin.

I cannot touch my chin at all and I can just barely reach the skin between my lips and nose. Barely.

Alright, well, I’m gonna have to see this in person and do my own measurements :ninja

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1081876”]I cannot touch my chin at all and I can just barely reach the skin between my lips and nose. Barely.[/quote]+1

I do make up for the lack of length w/ raw talent… at least from what I’ve been told.;):smiley:

Hello Hotz.

:pics:

edit: Prefer photos eating ice cream cones…dudes need not apply. :smiley:

edit: Prefer photos eating ice cream cones…dudes need not apply. :D[/quote]+1,000

I’d better be carefull.

I have a tiny tongue

Mine is on the right.

short…

[quote=“333halfabeast, post: 1081881”]I have a tiny tongue

Mine is on the right.[/quote]You have to stick it out all the way.

Looks like you’re just being cutesy.:smiley:

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1081883”]You have to stick it out all the way.

Looks like you’re just being cutesy.:D[/quote]
Nope that is about the whole length of it. I have a short tongue like my whole family.

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1081883”]You have to stick it out all the way.

Looks like you’re just being cutesy.:D[/quote]

Flickering it and hissing video is optional, though appreciated. :smiley:

[quote=“333halfabeast, post: 1081884”]Nope that is about the whole length of it. I have a short tongue like my whole family.

http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd356/333halfabeast/PennyPic.jpg[/quote]WTF is this???:24:

A forum I used to be on required a penny picture for proof of who you are. And i thought it was a dumb idea so I posted that one. They soon banned me later because I didn’t want to play their dumb games.

This hurt my tongue to stick it out so far!

[quote=“333halfabeast, post: 1081887”]A forum I used to be on required a penny picture for proof of who you are. And i thought it was a dumb idea so I posted that one. They soon banned me later because I didn’t want to play their dumb games.[/quote]:mad Most forum games are retarded! Too many fucknutz online anymore being smartasses. Makes it almost impossible to make friends online.

What’s to gain from pissing someone off online anyhoo?