Bizkit fans

woooo hooooo limp has a new cd out…got to go get it in teh morning :rock :rock :rock

Is it out already? I thought I heard mid june before it came out. Unless I’m thinking of someone else.

nope hit may 5th…

Oh wow. lol I didn’t think it came out that early, let us know how it is. I was kinda disappointed with Chocolate starfish…

Well i wasnt dissapointed with choclate starfish it was results may vary that dissapointed me… they went a lil too soft…

yea chocolate starfish was pimp when it came out. hehe i may stel teh record off the internet. whats the album called?

the unquestionable truth part 1…thats the name of the cd…

Bah… don’t like them.

downloading 7 of the new songs now

Dayum…tempted…but i shall resist… gonna go get the cd tomarrow i have every one of theirs :rock

sounds like its gonna be even more on the soft side

Woooo Hoooo i got it today sounds pretty sweet…a lil dissapointed tho…only 7 songs on it…oh well…bizkit rules anyway :rock :rock

The songs i’ve downloaded sound cool. I also gotta get the new System of a Down on Tuesday, I love the BYOB song!

Bring Your Own Bitch… :lol :lol

Limp Bizkit suck ass. Or… actually… Fred Durst sucks ass. The rest of the sheep just follow. Wes Borland is amazingly talented… that’s why he had the sense to leave the band. I’m not going to go off on an anti-Freddie rampage like I’ve done before, because it’s nothing personal to those of you who are fans (I’m sorry for you). It’d be stupid to bicker about some imbecile like Freddie.

www.ihatefreddurst.com

A little FYI Wes Borland is back with the band now…

Damn… I just lost a lot of respect for Wes then. I did not know that. I guess he just wants to ride the corporate machine too… not enough exposure with Big Dumb Face. Damn again… that sucks. He’s too talented to dance around with that idiot.

Re: RE: Bizkit fans

what? when did he come back? after his solo shit flopped? haha

I guess I can’t parade this pic anymore… damn
http://www.ihatefreddurst.com/multimedia/newflyer.gif

But I can this one! LOL
http://www.ihatefreddurst.com/multimedia/carsonfredflyerbw.gif

I dont know when he came back…but hes on the lead guitar on this cd…an he kicks ass too like always :banana

I kinda figured he wouldnt do any good on his own…they never do…jus like joe perry of aerosmith…