Blackberry

Okay I friggin love my phone :willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

I just got it today and I’m already doing everything with it…

Oh and here’s a picture…

I don’t know how I am ever going to turn back to a regular phone now

:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

Congrats girlie!

Which carrier?

Bell… I know Rogers is pretty good too with it’s network but I dealt with Bell before and was alright with it…

with this I get unlimited data, unlimited evenings and weekends starting at 6pm, 200 minutes local, 2500 texts with unlimited incoming txt’s, I have voicemail, call display and ten numbers I can use for unlimited talk and text… :smiley:

[quote=“Anie, post: 1093453”]Bell… I know Rogers is pretty good too with it’s network but I dealt with Bell before and was alright with it…

with this I get unlimited data, unlimited evenings and weekends starting at 6pm, 200 minutes local, 2500 texts with unlimited incoming txt’s, I have voicemail, call display and ten numbers I can use for unlimited talk and text… :D[/quote]

Sounds good… I hate Rogers… I hate them… they want a huge down payment… i haven’t had any trouble getting phones outta other companies…

Sounds like a pretty good plan! :thumbup:D

Wow girlie, that phone looks awesome.

Congrats :D:thumbup

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1093454”]Sounds good… I hate Rogers… I hate them… they want a huge down payment… i haven’t had any trouble getting phones outta other companies…

Sounds like a pretty good plan! :thumbup:D[/quote]

yeah, I suppose so! :smiley: It’s supposed to be a student plan but I added the texting, voicemail and call display for an extra charge which I know I will need. :surrender

BlackBerries are awesome!!! :smiley: I only had mine for one day and I LOVE it soooo much :D:D:D

[quote=“Leah Love, post: 1093455”]Wow girlie, that phone looks awesome.

Congrats :D:thumbup[/quote]

It is awesome, the web browser does need a bit improvement, other than that… pretty damn good! The keyboard is sooo confusing but I am starting to get the hang of it :smiley:

[quote=“Anie, post: 1093456”]yeah, I suppose so! :smiley: It’s supposed to be a student plan but I added the texting, voicemail and call display for an extra charge which I know I will need. :surrender

BlackBerries are awesome!!! :smiley: I only had mine for one day and I LOVE it soooo much :D:D:D[/quote]

In December I am shopping for a phone and i am so tempted no get a crackberry!

I already feel the crack from it… woot woot wooot! Best phone evar!!! :smiley:

http://www.thumbplay.com/thumbsup/uploaded_images/Blackberry-Flip-8200_2b-732566.jpg

I don’t use my cell very often… I use my phone for checking in mostly. I have tons of incoming text and not a bad amount… of incoming. But I nowhere get close to using them all… my minutes on the other hands… :willy_nilly:

I text very often myself :nod:

I am very nervous about being on a contract… :willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

[quote=“Anie, post: 1093462”]I text very often myself :nod:

I am very nervous about being on a contract… :willy_nilly::willy_nilly:[/quote]

Contracts aren’t horrible… sometimes they are a great thing. Just pay your bill and it’s all good usually works :smiley:

Hey -you got it - cool :cool

cool phone

Yeah. just afraid of not affording it, that’s all but I do know I make enough money for it and my prepaid was getting too insane on me :surrender

:cool Yes I did… it came as a shock to me since I was just going to browse today but the lady was a freaking good seller :smiley:

[quote=“Anie, post: 1093466”]

:cool Yes I did… it came as a shock to me since I was just going to browse today but the lady was a freaking good seller :D[/quote]

I thought you said you might try and get one today. I’m glad you’re happy with it :thumbup

i wish i could get a new phone but id have to tack on another contract

Very happy with it, I don’t have to go on my computer as much anymore, also my Ipod can take a rest since my BlackBerry is an MP3, a web browser, instant messenger, scheduler, alarm clock and soo much more :cool

yeah, that is the thing when you get a new phone then it’s dated after a year or two :frowning:

[quote=“Anie, post: 1093469”]Very happy with it, I don’t have to go on my computer as much anymore, also my Ipod can take a rest since my BlackBerry is an MP3, a web browser, instant messenger, scheduler, alarm clock and soo much more :cool
[/quote]

Yeah, we’re getting closer and closer to one device taking care of everything. It will be your phone, computer, music, PDA, TV, camera, etc.

You will have your life in it and eventually the government will make them mandatory for everyone. That way they can just confiscate it and know everything about you on one convenient device. But then their already monitoring all that anyway . . . conspiracy, much :smiley: