Blonds, Brunettes, or Redheads

Which haircolor attracts you the most?

I can’t vote. :dunno It changes almost every week for me. I’ll be into brunettes with brown eyes for awhile, then I will be into blonde with green eyes etc etc etc… I’ve never really been into red heads but i dated one for like 2 years when I was in California.

well red heads and brunettes is what I normaly go for but there is a few a very few blondes I like

Re: RE: Blonds, Brunettes, or Redheads

FIne! I guess that counts me out! I see how you are.

When it comes to guys, I like dark hair, dark eyes. But, I don’t mind blue/green eyes either, just brown seems to attract me the most.

I’ve always liked 'em tall dark and handsome!!

I have brown hair and the bestest blue eyes ever… but I’m gettin the sapranno’s grey on the sides of my head.

how about light brown hair and hazel green eyes…hahaha

Nope, not even close. How about very blonde hair and very light blue eyes?

I was talking about me being light brown hair and hazel green eyes…like I said there are a few blondes I like and get along with

Oops! Sorry. I guess theres no fooling ya now with what hair color I got. I got :owned

Hazel eyes rock! I have hazel eyes, but sometimes they are more blue, depending on what i wear.

My hubby has very dark hair, and beautiful hazel eyes…

ahhhh…so dreamy!!

your one of the few blondes I get along with mrs b…your cool in my book…lol…rach you know your a fox

Depends on the girl more than the hair.

I’ve always had a thing for redheads with pasty skin. I dunno why.

But there’s a certain Brunette I wish I could get a hold of, and I don’t even care what she looks like. Her personality >>>> any girl I’ve ever met.

And like I said before on AIM, you’ve been drinking! lol. jk Bacon, I love you too!

I don’t want to date redheaded guys, because ALL their hair is red and that’s just WEIRD. I don’t know from personal experience but my friend Tony has red hair and confirmed that theory! lol.

And like I said before on AIM, you’ve been drinking! lol. jk Bacon, I love you too!

I don’t want to date redheaded guys, because ALL their hair is red and that’s just WEIRD. I don’t know from personal experience but my friend Tony has red hair and confirmed that theory! lol.[/quote]

:barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf

I think just about any hair color can look sexy, depending on how clean and fixed up it is. You can always tell a grease monkey when you see their hair. I voted blonde because that is usually the hair color alot of good looking girls have. But like I said, they all have potential. I love blue/green/hazel eyes. Have you guys seen Kelly Clarkson? Hottest. Girl. Ever.

I don’t want to date redheaded guys, because ALL their hair is red and that’s just WEIRD. I don’t know from personal experience but my friend Tony has red hair and confirmed that theory! lol.[/quote]

Well if you don’t like the red hair down under, tell them to take a razor to it. :cool

b ru’n [from] ette?

hmmm maybe i will :gears

:lol

blonde for the most part…

dark brown hair and a pair of hazel eyes, kicks the bucket for me